Reviews for Someone Like You
Devil Reader chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
And you are just going to end he story right here? There's too much potential chaos to leave unexplored!
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Short and sweet, yet with so many intriguing "what ifs" that could happen. ::chuckles:: Thanks for sharing.
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
cool this is really interesting i cant wait to see what happens next please continue!
Chargone chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
i know it's complete.. and six yeears old... but this fic just begs to be elaborated on :D
Dax chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
:-).
Anexsis Hirotomi chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
KAWAII! Skuld cooking...*shudder* Akane cooking *double shudder* and it was nice that Kasumi had a "happy" ending. And it's true that bell and Kas look kinds, sorta, well not really but some one might think... Man I'm rambleing again...

JA-NE!
Firebird2083 chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Nice. Real nice.

I hope you continue this in the future, though it does stand up in its own right.
mikebreslau chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
Short and cute. I liked it.

Mike
Firefly25 chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Yes, they really do seem to be that alike, do they not? I suspect this is going to be a long and strange trip, with all manner of unintended consequences. Considering that the remaining Tendos and their guests will have to put up with Akane's cooking, things on that end could get ugly.

Yes, carry on by all means.
Bobboky chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
awesome
Valentine Meikin chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
That's the first time I've ever seen someone use the fact Bell and Kasumi have VERY similar characters (and voices) to make something that made me laugh involuntarily.

Good job.
Tomoko-chan chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
Hi...this is a good story! It's well written and who would have thought of this? Nice work so far...pls update soon! )
Nevos chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
Wow I didn't expect their wishes to be granted like that!
Jerry Unipeg chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
I LOVE THIS CHAPTER!
calamite chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
Not bad good start. I guess your not following the Oh My Goddess storyline because Belldandy met Keiichi when she was six and had to erase all his memories of her. I know the Manga is different I have the whole series. Well will see how this story goes.

Calamite