Reviews for Silent Shattering
coruscantbookshelf chapter 5 . 5/21
I'm sorry... this is absolutely magnificent, it's a long time since I've read more cohesive, poetic prose, but... I think I'm going to be sick. Was this necessary?
julzdagger88 chapter 5 . 1/8/2014
AMAZING! I can't believe there are only 25 reviews here! This is one of the better stories I've ever read! I'm so glad you posted this! Way to go!
Obiwan456 chapter 5 . 9/8/2010
This is my second time reading this. So emotional, so powerful, beautifully and delicately written. I can see why it has touched some who have been touched by this tragedy. ~Obi's Mom
CosmicEssence chapter 5 . 7/8/2010
very descriptive, great work with the emotions although i have to admit it was better when Obiwan believed he'd killed a friend instead of no one. Though that was an unusual twist too. That little fights with the darkness, when Obiwan was talking to himself before finding Dajer is when Yoda means the darkness tried to get him isnt it? And the metaphors with the rocks was also very nice. Overall this is some piece.
starberries bite chapter 5 . 7/28/2009
ok I knew going in it was going to be sad, however I didn't think I would have tears. Thank you for a touching story great read, Bravo.
SlaveToLiterature chapter 5 . 1/17/2009
Oh My God, this story is so incredibly well written. It left me sitting in my chair, motionless, for 10 minutes, just processing it. And I'm still sort of speechless. Sigh
My Chemical Romance Dude chapter 5 . 7/20/2008
It's such a beautiful story

oh-so-much-healing
Authorwhohasntwriteninyears chapter 3 . 4/3/2008
I thought this story was really good keep up the great writings skills.
Mistress Azalea chapter 5 . 11/14/2006
It's beautiful. Every emotion written out and described so well, it would be impossible not to feel them each and end up being caught in the storm of Obi-Wan's turmoil.

You have a true gift and you have used it well here. I hope you continue to use it in other areas of your life, since it is so very vibrant and potent.

- The Mistress Azalea
Gentle Kit chapter 5 . 10/13/2006
A sensitive topic, and you managed to write a beautiful fic illustrating the emotional and mental pain it has. Very nicely done. :)
PiressVox chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
I've read and re-read this story countless time, and I still love it. You're right in saying that the subject matter is delicate. If not handled properly, this story could have just eneded up a complete mess. But you wrote it beautifully. Obi-Wan's feelings are so real.

I've also read the sequel, and I'm just going to say that it's wonderful as well- but I'll review that separately.

Thank you for writing this and re-posting it even though you were hesitant to. I really enjoy this story. You are a fantastic writer.
a freind chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
i wanted to say thank you for writing this. i was both sexually abused and raped by a freind of mine and obis feelings fit it perfectly.i did not want to think of what happened.

qui gon actully reminded for me, my boyfreind. he has held my hand threw it all. funny to be able to say you love him as well.

missy
Romanse chapter 5 . 7/7/2006
No matter how you feel about this story, this remains one of my all time favorites in the fadom, even now oh so many years later after having read it the first time.

There is NOTHING wrong about writing about the subject of rape. It happens. Your story is sensitve, instructional and HAS A POSITIVE PURPOSE!
Skye Scape chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Ah... I love it. Glad you reposted.
obi fan chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
that was really angsty...

yay for angst

u rock, im so glad that you reposted this