Reviews for A Tale of Two Puppies
lkjhgfdsaa chapter 13 . 7/11
are you going to post any more chapters on this?
Jazmin chapter 13 . 7/4
I love it!
Sara O. Su chapter 13 . 4/4
HOW COULD YOU LEAVE US HANGING?! COME BACK! PLEASE!
Abandoned? :(
charmcloak chapter 13 . 2/20
Noooooo, I hate it when fics aren't finished!
Especially when they are this good..(ಥ_ಥ)
Remus's and Sirius's relationship is super adorable here.. ( )
Elena chapter 13 . 12/8/2013
Love this! Please carry on! :'D
natsuki23 chapter 13 . 8/24/2013
What! James almost found out! Please update, I want to see more progress with their relationship!
Fallen Star19 chapter 13 . 6/29/2013
Arghh! You're not going to update this are you? Well it was brilliant but now I just want to read the end! :( x
Guest chapter 13 . 3/26/2013
You should really update this some time its a wonderful story :)
Macaroonie chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
I love this. I always think that the Marauders would have become friends as soon as they met. It's really well written as well. Yay!
TigerLily318 chapter 13 . 10/23/2012
Oh my God, I love this story! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/8/2012
I don't suppose you're going to update again, are you? Crap. You didn't even finish the story!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/8/2012
Amazing... I know this story is old, but I just found this site (I'm only twelve :p), and that feeling that Siri had at the end... you did a very nice job of explaining it. I've felt it several times, and you did a good job. With the rest of the story too, of course, (it's sooo sweet!) but I guess that part really stood out to me.
Kioee chapter 13 . 6/4/2012
So I was going through old fics I had saved and realized quickly that this one hadn't been updated in about five years which gives me a sadness.
QuickSilverFox3 chapter 13 . 4/24/2012
Update! I need an update! I cannot describe the amount of fangirlish withdrawl symptoms I have at this moment so please update soon, now?