Reviews for The Last Sons
Diamondgirl3 chapter 4 . 2/13/2013
Is this story discontinued? I really like it!
miyu chapter 4 . 10/5/2012
Loved it plsssssssss write more and updste more:-) and if its not too much for me 2 say that the chap are small try to write longer chaps;-)
Yuki082 chapter 4 . 6/8/2012
too. much. cute.

x_x

Yuki082 chapter 3 . 6/8/2012
THAT. IS SO ADORABLEEEEEEE

Yuki082 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
this is a BRILLIANT, and by brilliant i mean ABSO-FREAKIN-LUTELY BEAUTIFUL idea.

seriously.

i totally spazzed (not proud of it but its true)

so good.

CrackHeadBlonde chapter 4 . 10/25/2011
Sirius should get a love interest. Just saying
Marlicat chapter 4 . 7/23/2011
What happened? It's been five years.

...

Are you dead?
Dreamer22 chapter 4 . 5/16/2011
I really like this story so far! I know it has been nearly five years, but is there any chance at all for more?
phoenixsong11 chapter 4 . 4/22/2011
This story is great. I love it when Harry and Draco are friends because they actually work well together. I also love me some Sirius black and Remus lupin parenting can't wait to see what kinds of pranks the Marauders will teach them. Please make them little spawns of Sirius and James it would be hysterical to see those to in action. Also I would like to see more of tonks you really don't get to see to much of her in the cannon which is really pathetic because she is a really awesome character. When Harry and Draco go to hogwarts they should be sorted into gryffindor because for one thing there guardians are already going to make the biasd against the other houses, and also I would just love to see mini Marauders running around. Well can't wait to read the next chapter.
Alex Wroblewski chapter 4 . 3/19/2011
Draco's vocabulary is highly advanced for a two year old but so far it's a good story and I like it!
BookWorm230 chapter 4 . 12/30/2010
hurry up with chapter 5 please
Infinitechange chapter 4 . 12/21/2010
Very fun story so far
Luiz4200 chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
Please update. Will Harry still be friends with Ron and Hermione?
Hermione Weasley133 chapter 4 . 11/20/2010
Hey, cute story! Keep it up!
ForeverLily chapter 3 . 7/30/2010
That is so sweet! Harry remembered him!