Reviews for The Last Sons
Guest chapter 4 . 12/23/2014
how cute
wandamarie chapter 4 . 11/4/2014
Wow please update when you can
wandamarie chapter 3 . 11/4/2014
Good work
wandamarie chapter 2 . 11/4/2014
Loving it so fat thank you
wandamarie chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Wow a good start thanks
obsessive360 chapter 4 . 6/23/2014
Cute!
Diamondgirl3 chapter 4 . 2/13/2013
Is this story discontinued? I really like it!
miyu chapter 4 . 10/5/2012
Loved it plsssssssss write more and updste more:-) and if its not too much for me 2 say that the chap are small try to write longer chaps;-)
Yuki082 chapter 4 . 6/8/2012
too. much. cute.

x_x

Yuki082 chapter 3 . 6/8/2012
THAT. IS SO ADORABLEEEEEEE

Yuki082 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
this is a BRILLIANT, and by brilliant i mean ABSO-FREAKIN-LUTELY BEAUTIFUL idea.

seriously.

i totally spazzed (not proud of it but its true)

so good.

CrackHeadBlonde chapter 4 . 10/25/2011
Sirius should get a love interest. Just saying
Marlicat chapter 4 . 7/23/2011
What happened? It's been five years.

...

Are you dead?
Dreamer22 chapter 4 . 5/16/2011
I really like this story so far! I know it has been nearly five years, but is there any chance at all for more?
Old-Fashioned-Time-Lady chapter 4 . 4/22/2011
This story is great. I love it when Harry and Draco are friends because they actually work well together. I also love me some Sirius black and Remus lupin parenting can't wait to see what kinds of pranks the Marauders will teach them. Please make them little spawns of Sirius and James it would be hysterical to see those to in action. Also I would like to see more of tonks you really don't get to see to much of her in the cannon which is really pathetic because she is a really awesome character. When Harry and Draco go to hogwarts they should be sorted into gryffindor because for one thing there guardians are already going to make the biasd against the other houses, and also I would just love to see mini Marauders running around. Well can't wait to read the next chapter.