Reviews for Remnants in the Mind
julzdagger88 chapter 15 . 1/17/2014
WOW! What a great story! I love the way you write with such expression and attention to detail! The ending was really cool... But then again, ALL of it was really good! You should repost this so others can read it! This is a perfect example of a great story lost in the pages of fanfiction! Thank you so much for all your hard work that made my week so enjoyable!
Obiwan456 chapter 15 . 9/10/2010
Loved this story. Very sad, but hopeful, what happened to Obi-wan at the end. The missing chapter also filled in details, which I also enjoyed. I would love to see a sequel where Obi-Wan's full talents and memories come back, especially if he remembers the mysterious man..that would make a cool AU, I think. Great job dealing with sensitive issues. ~Obi's Mom
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
really, really sad, but least it got better at the end Thanks!
AuereusUna chapter 15 . 3/31/2008
This was an amazing set of stories. You handled a sensitive subject with great tact and understanding. I am a little confused about the ending though. What exactly did the removal of the imprint do to him?
Kathy chapter 15 . 4/5/2006
Very god story. This sequal was improved even over the first story, "Silent Shattering." Well done.
ally127 chapter 15 . 7/19/2005
A great sequel! i enjoyed reading it. )
Katieelessar chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
That was truly amazing. You handled the issue very well and I wanted to thank you for that. You did a great job with such a serious and heartwrenching idea. I'm glad you put this bright jewel back up for reading. Though the topic is distrubing it has a good lesson behind it all. Sorrowful. Beautiful.

~
musingpadawan chapter 10 . 6/2/2005
I hope I already said your story was really touching and really well written...