Reviews for Still Staring
angelsakura16 chapter 3 . 5/18/2007
"I promise to review every story I read." Nice story very neutral plus thank you! I'm proudly pinaii...luved the story keep it up, it was short and simple but at d same time very much full of emotion...well neweiz good job! Ja! (_) angelsakura16
Rogueunlimited chapter 3 . 5/16/2007
aw more plz
chibi angelle chapter 2 . 2/23/2007
wel... if this was the original version you shouldve taken out the first chapter because.. its repeitive
Burgundychic chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
Nice entry! You were able to give a good glimpse of a young lover's heart in this piece. Oh, you remind me of a friend who is also fond of writing her own version of anime stories like this one. You two like manipulating the characters, don't you?)

Anyway, the entry was concisely done. It is short yet full of details. I was actually engrossed with the story for I liked how Syaoran adored Sakura from afar here. Also, I see that you incorporated a glint of jealousy in Syaoran here through the character of Eriol. Good. Since it only made the entry even more interesting when you included a third party. It would have been less engrossing if you had not put Eriol into the picture.

By the way, why not try making a story like this one on Tomoyo and Eriol? That would be even more interesting! )
lemonsucker chapter 2 . 7/27/2005
aww poor syaoran you should make it a little happier in the future its so sad right now, i actually hope that this isn't what he was thinking before he confessed his feelings to her cuz that is like a horrible torture. You made me think about it in a whole new way. thanks
Ohohen chapter 2 . 6/16/2005
Erm...update?
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
This is a cute story. Please make some more. Sakura and Syaoran forever.
yingyanggirl chapter 1 . 6/2/2005