Reviews for The Cohen's of Arcadia
Dogsbody chapter 9 . 11/15/2005
Bravo Helen!
bashanbrunka chapter 8 . 9/15/2005
If we could write a song a hundred miles long, it would most definitely have to be about this fic. We simply adored it, and that's all there is to it. We just sent a message to a G.I. in the desert and said thank you man, for bringing another new dawn. Back here it's Ryan Atwood and Misch, and they're having their first baby, and he's out there takin' 'em on. Although we've never caught an episode of Joan of Arcadia, lil bro Tevson is simply enamored. So, we pretty straight up loved the Arcardia references. Keep up the brilliant work, and check out our fics if you want a good laugh. We'll continue to check out yours when we want some good drama and romance epics.
Dogsbody chapter 8 . 9/14/2005
Please,please, don't tell me; that Ryan impregnanted the She-Beast!Because that just consititutes, a crime against Nature!
Beth Pryor chapter 8 . 9/14/2005
Emily! This chapter is wild! Ok, enough exclamation points. Anyway, I love the way that we Kevin fans always have him ending up with Beth or some other character. Rebecca and Lily were not his type! Oh, gosh, there I go again with the punctuation. And Marissa is pregnant with Ryan's baby? How great is that? I love the way this story is going. Keep it up, girl! Closing now before I put another exlamation point.
crazychrizzy chapter 8 . 9/14/2005
Emily- I so love the twist you gave this story with Marissa's pregnancy and Kevin's engagement to Beth.
crazychrizzy chapter 7 . 9/10/2005
Emily I love the characterization of the Cohens, Ryan and Marissa, they are just so different from the Girardis and yet they have to get along. God telling Joan to get along with Marissa, poor her having to help someone she hates so much- I wanna see if and how Marissa changes with the help of Joan.
Dogsbody chapter 7 . 9/10/2005
God's making Joan, help Marissa? What has Joan, done to deserve that?
crazychrizzy chapter 6 . 9/3/2005
Emily, I wonder what Marissa's true intentions are and if the Cohens can swap their bad manners for good ones.
Dogsbody chapter 6 . 9/2/2005
Ryan doesn't deserve this crap!The Cohen's should try being nicer, to the Giraidis(after all it's their house, their staying in!)As for Marissa?God should've really warned Joan, that Satan was coming! Complete with Juicy Couture wardrobe, and drinking problem!
CynthiaB chapter 5 . 8/16/2005
Nice 2 chapters.

Keep up the good work.
Dogsbody chapter 5 . 8/14/2005
Thank you for updating this Story!
crazychrizzy chapter 5 . 8/14/2005
Nice story Emily. I like how the Cohens are so different than the Girardis. Seth seems like a the perfect upper-class brat. I wonder if Kirsten and her family are going to change somehow knowing the Girardis.
Beth Pryor chapter 5 . 8/13/2005
Wow! Two chapters of this and one in another story, you are a much better person than I. Ok, on to the review.

1. I loved the bedroom chapter. I'm sure that Ryan thought he had landed on Mars when he was rooming with Luke, or just in a slightly Seth-like atmosphere. Good choice there. I liked the choice of Kevin and Seth sharing a room. I'm sure Seth would be an interesting roommate in the situation of not really knowing the other person and having to make small talk. You did this much more interestingly than I would have been tempted to do. I'm almost 97.3% sure that I would have bunked Luke with Kevin and given the other two his room. Nice job.

2. I only started watching OC after the first season, so there's still a lot of details missing from me. I'm still a little sketchy about Ryan's past and even though I really enjoy watching it, I don't often have time to. Thanks for adding information about that, too!

3. Keep up the good work...
Beth Pryor chapter 3 . 8/11/2005
This is pretty cool! I'm so excited that I just found you. I have your JOA stories on alert, but I'm gonna have to add you as an Author Alert, too. I can't believe I've been missing this. Hurry up and get back to this one, I LOVE THE OC!
DSFJSDKLJF chapter 3 . 7/4/2005
dude! will you freakin update already? I hate you