Reviews for Sacrifices
themergitonian chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
very interesting perspective. a unique story
morallygreydesi chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
It seems unfair, na, how the most tragic things are the most beautiful ones... :')
MyLookOfDenial chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
That was lovely.

:D
deleted2012 chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
why are you so good at sad stories?
Catastrophic.Composer chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
i loved this. it was a perfect hermionecentric story(:
scowlingpixie chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
Amazing. Seriously, your stories go down as some of my all-time favourites. I love them.
cucu4cocopuffs chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
oh my...that was beautiful. the whole concept of hermione conforming to the wizarding world against her will just blows my mind. amazing job.
Silverbunnie chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
I think you're extremely good at the whole subtle angst type stories.

But please, continue on.

*silverbunnie
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
I read a few of your stories but I like "Those Forgotten" and "Sacrifices" best. You give a different view of the books and the wizarding world that is true, especially in "Sacrifices".
Me chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
That was ... amazing. I don't agree with the ideas you're using in the story, of wizards not having art, but it was breathtaking, still.

I love how it showed how ignorant witches and wizards can be, and my mind drew to Arthur Weasley (would he have bothered to learn about poetry?).

Interesting format that you used, by the way. I haven't seen it anywhere else, and it's a nice change.

Thanks for writing this; it's left me wondering, and I'm glad.
CrazyGirl47 chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
Another totally awesome tale. It's odd to think of all these things we took for granted, knew and accepted, and then put them in a world where they didn't exist. I wonder if I went to a place without such things if I would cling to them or try to deny them. ::sigh:: That's one of the many things you're good at- making me think.
Taintless chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
That was another beautiful one shot, and another to be added to my C2 archive.
Hafthand chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
This too was absolutly brilliant and heart-breaking at the same time. This was a unique look into Hermione's mind and a realistic portrayle of her fears, hopes, and insecurities. The sadness touched deep, but with a bit of hope as well. Well written!

Love, Ally
tigger2025643119 chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
*small sad smile*
Pobbo chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
One last thing! I love the differet style of numbering points. It was very effective, and I also liked it in Sacrifices.