Reviews for Under the Bed
ApriltelloIsMyOTP chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
dun dun dun! a sequel is needed!
ladyisme chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
What did make the growling sound? Ha! Ha! Great little story, you have a talent for writing about kids.
GirlforGod99 chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
love it
Yoline Nimai chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Aww this was so cute!
Camii chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Probably just Mikey's tummy growling! Maybe, he should've eaten that burrito for dinner, after all!
stephie 23 chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
hehe very cute!
candelight chapter 1 . 4/26/2009

Question: What WOULD you do if you owned the TMNT?
QueenQeeko chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
As I was reading this, I wondered how Splinter was going to explain the growling sound. I'm pleased to see by the end of the story that it was not a plot hole. It amused me very much.
eeveemew chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
:D It's cute!
SivanShemesh chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Poor Mikey.

Original and enjoyable plot, love it.

Thank you for writing it as i enjoy to read it.

Have a great day/night and keep smiling,

Sivan Shemesh
fuzzy2006 chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Quote: “What if it eats him?” he asked worriedly.

Raph shrugged. “At least it’ll be fed.”

Trust Raph to say something like that.

Quote: “Master Splinter!” Mikey complained. “Raph didn’t care if you got eaten or not!”

“I did to! I was just hoping that if it did, it wouldn’t come eat us!”

hehe there's always a hidden motive to everything we say.

Nice story. Very funny indeed.
xMetallicBooger chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Whoa... That actually scared me a little. I don't know why, cuz usually NOTHING scares me. I must be losing my touch.

Hehe, anyway, it was really cute! Good job.
10 write 20 goto 10 chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
aww. that was nice. but they seemed a little too...old for 5 year olds. donnie i understand matter. it still was awesome. keep up the good work!
innocent-rebel chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
O_O I did not review this one? I did not review this one? I'm an idiot! this story has got to be one of my most favorite TMNT stories ever written and one of the first i ever read! I printed out one time to read in school when i got bored! This was awesome! i loved how cute Raph was in his logic of if he eats sensei he might get full and what it was...ew...

O_O...ITS THE DUST BUNNYS OF DOOM! Well somethings definately under there...

lol. Them all jumping on Mikeys bed was cute. Like the line you used about Raph already developing his tough guy attitude. That was cute.

Raph began speechlessly before gaining back his tough-guy attitude he’d acquired, even at such a young age,

that was the phrase. So cute! loves this!
Tewi chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
*sobs* a story of yours i didn't review? how could that be! NO! okay, i'm fixing that now! whoot whoot!

wowie zowie man!

haha, it was just a pumpkin and a jack-o-lanturn...or was it? i mean is there really a monster! the growling... *shivers* great now i'm probably going to be afraid of under my bed! thanks a whole bunch! i appriciate it! *sarcastic humor*

haha, love how the little ones trail in one by one and one by one the monster scares them and they hop up on the bed! ahh, the good 'ol days! haha...

this rocked! i love it! fantasderful job!