Reviews for Finding Robin
iloveyoungjustic chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
keep writing!
straywriting chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Can I say update much? LOVE THIS! So amazing. Update.
Matt the Batman Fan chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
I always did like Bart, Greta, and the rest of Young Justice. The stuff with Bart in the beginning reminded me of why he was such a great character and Greta forcing The Joker to feel fear before his death was pretty intriguing. My only tiny quibble was that I would have really liked a scene where YJ is forced to digest what happened, if only to see where they would go with having to grow up.

I'm sorry that I'm reviewing some of your older fics. I'm not really familiar with Love Hina and I hate giving uninformed reviews.
Kevin Ward chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
I love this story i have been waiting for a story like this. i am a big Young Justice fan and always wanted a cross over with the ROTJ. I would love to read about what happens next to Tim in this new version.
Gijinka Renamon chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
Not bad. I'm glad someone kicked that evil clown's ass!

(Grins evilly)
whatever chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
hey i kno that episode! anyways yea...good fic...
Flaire Delacour with Faith chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
i liked this...yes i did...It was so cool and It would have been cool if there was a young justice league...I really found the batman beyond movie a bit freaky especially when that dude turned into Joker...meh...that gave me the creeps!
Sufjan Tweedy chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
I really like YJ, so, I enjoy your fic, very well done )
Fusion Blaster chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
Oh this fic has my attention real fast.

Young Justice was one of my favorite comics back when I was buying them and this makes for an interestnig twist onthe Animated DCU
A Titans fan chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
Cool Fic. Robin is my favorite, Tim Or Dick. They both rock! This fic does too.