Reviews for A Matter of Ethics
Buddy chapter 1 . 6/19
This is an excellent story! Only one of its kind I've found in the archive. I know of two in which she DID write the story and what a mess she caused, both for Clark and for herself. This is the only one in which she was ready to do it but did NOT Very, very well done in giving her no real choice but not to, what with powerless Clark's heroic deeds and all. Especially liked the bits of dialog at the end which seem to make more sense in your story than in the televised episode, especially Clark's last line about feeling "super" excellent! Excellent!sent! Review on the way with a favorite story nod. I have previously favorites and followed you, so I got ya covered. Buddy5647
Buddy5647 chapter 1 . 5/19
This is excellent. The team all together and ready to face the world. Might have been just as good if not better. Certainty that they wouldn't have got all timetravelly and just plain weird in season 4. And they could have had babies. I always thought that it was unnecessarily cruel not to let them have babies
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Please more chapters please love this story sooooo MUCH!
SciFiGleek chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Your stories are great! This one got me through a very boring car ride, so thank you!
VILYA74 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Great story. love it
Zuzanny chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
that was so sweet!

This was my fav episode in the show. I'm glad you wrote it the way you did.
Ainsley Haynes chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Hey, nice story ;)
True Love Lives Forever chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
That was SUPER! :) I loved Lois's internal struggle of right and wrong and how everything turned out, such as Lois's confession to Martha and Clark. Bravo!
Joseph Benjamin chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
Nice job! Way to slightly alter the episode and yet stay true to the dialogue.
moonprincess97524 chapter 1 . 3/2/2001
I like this version on how Lois finds out Clark's secret, perhaps it would have been much more fun for the two if the secret had been found out in the first season.
Kraz chapter 1 . 5/17/2000
Great story.

Fun to see Lois' mental processes at work as she tries to work out her desire to prove herself vs. her ethics.

I'm just wondering why none of the comments she made to Clark about Clark vs. Superman, etc. entered the picture?