Reviews for No Bravery
Ajordan2426 chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
This was really good, sad, but really well written, wonderful job! Do you think you could check my harry potter story out?
thegoodgirldoll chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
that is the sadest thing i have read today and i dont even cry easily! and arthur didnt even want to say goodbye and then when she was yelling for him, that was so sad. sorry, im COMPLETELY AW\MW, anyways, great job! i enjoyed it, it was so amazing. i could picture her talking to arthur at the beginning as clear as day, i will deff think f this story while watching the attack on the burrow in HBP this july.

GodBless

felicia
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Shudder.

Oh my God, that was amazing, really powerful and really realistic. But . . . could you please change the rating to an M. It just seems that even though it's not graphic, it's too dark and disturbing to be a T. Anyway, very well done!

Your Friendly Little Reviewer
Sophie chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
Dx Dx Aww that was so sad. Dx
coffeehigh chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
This story left me breathless, and I have almost no words for it, yet. It reminds me of a quote by Sara Teasdale- "The poet should try to give his poem the quiet swiftness of flame, so that the reader will feel and not think while he is reading. But the thinking will come afterwards." Very applicable to this piece.

Don't get me wrong, I liked the story. It pulls on the heartstrings and pushes the reader out of his comfort zone, which for me is a good thing. This is an incredibly brave story to write, because of its subject matter and because it tries to expand the emotions and thoughts of the reader.

weird review? anyway, good story. good luck with your writing.
Alana-Lou chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
I feel like crying...

x
Pickledishkiller chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
Oh... that's art... and it's awful. The writing isn't, but reading something so cruel and horrible just sort of hollows you from within, making it truly difficult to review and say how talented the author is. And you seriously are talented. It's just saddening. Bless you. *deep breath* Poor Molly and poor Percy...