Reviews for Maître
Guest chapter 19 . 11/21/2022
Cute story. Sweet ending. Seems like Erik was able to fight the Phantom finally, which is great! Love babies for E/C!
Thanks
Guest chapter 15 . 11/19/2022
Great chapter! As I said, love Erik the hero! That was great for him! Glad "he's back" for Christine. Hope he stays that way now! Lol
Guest chapter 12 . 11/19/2022
Great chapter! Unexpected! Love Erik the hero!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/19/2022
Ok, so a while back I think I said I wish Erik didn't kill Raoul...I think I changed my mind lol.
Thanks
Guest chapter 4 . 11/18/2022
Holy mean, wow Erik! I'm sad he would hurt her so much. Poor Christine...
Guest chapter 2 . 11/18/2022
Oh jeez! I kinda wish Erik hadn't done that, although, it doesn't seem to bother Christine much...
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2022
Wow! A lot seems to have happened here. First, the initial little C then E pov's seem to be present, and then it seems to move to the telling of their story of the past, how it all begin, so that seems like a good thing! Considering...that, yes, thank you for the warning, Erik is quite mean. Can't believe he physiclly hurt Christine, many times, from the start! Yikes! And she just covers up the bruises and keeps meeting him, so nonchalantly...lol. Okay...I mean, if she seems okay with it... I do like that she sees him from the start rather than him being just a voice.

Definitely interested!

Thanks,
Teena
Roselily chapter 19 . 4/9/2021
Wonderful story
Guest chapter 19 . 5/29/2019
It was in one word brilliant
Guest chapter 7 . 5/28/2019
The phaaaaaantom of the opera is theeeeeeere inside my mindI love that song
Guest chapter 4 . 5/28/2019
I forgot there were 14 chaps I thought this was the end I was gonna break the table
kvasconez chapter 19 . 12/30/2018
I absolutely loved this story. Took some of the loose ends and created another set of adventures for our favorite pair. Well done!
kvasconez chapter 18 . 12/30/2018
Mon ami? Do you really mean for Erik to call Christine “my friend?”
Luca chapter 19 . 3/25/2018
Well, certainly Erik is behaving better nos. OG is hidden.
Luca chapter 17 . 3/25/2018