Reviews for Captive Heart
Very Good

Write More

I Really Enjoyed Reading It
Ravyn Ayame chapter 11 . 8/17/2007
Hey! Great story, please don't give up on it now. You have one of the VERY FEW good Braveheart stories on the site, so please don't deprive us readers!
Wen chapter 11 . 7/31/2007
Keep going, beatiful work!
R-Cleberg chapter 11 . 7/18/2007
It's very good right now. Keep going, I really want to read more. You're a good writer.
GrecianPrincess chapter 11 . 2/23/2007
I want to apologize for not updating the story for a while. I just want you all to know that I am still sticking with this story, and I think I'll post two chapters at once, just for you all being just an awesome, patient reader-ship!

Brandy
T.B.C.J chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
OMFG! At least get to the part with Stephan before you cut it off! That was awsome-I really, really, REALY can't wait for the next chapter!
AccountClosedDueToHealth chapter 11 . 11/25/2006
Love this! I can't wait till you update again.

Ana
Elwen of Lorien chapter 11 . 9/27/2006
You are blending two different Gibson movies. The lines where they are talking about the English uniforms having dead people in them is in the Patriot, and ironically, both are English uniforms. Nice chapter. Elwen.
Hope and love chapter 11 . 9/25/2006
TaylorChesney chapter 10 . 8/7/2006
please please update soon this is one of my favorite stories
Wisdom's Pearl chapter 10 . 7/19/2006
a very beautiful chapter :)
Elwen of Lorien chapter 10 . 7/4/2006
It seems that her opinions are changing. Maybe she has ulterior motives in her returning. Elwen.
Hope and love chapter 10 . 7/4/2006
Hope and love chapter 9 . 6/25/2006
LeafsGirl chapter 9 . 5/7/2006
Please for the life of me, KEEP WRITING! is ther anything I can do? I speak partial Gaelic if that helps :) The Storyline is great. the action superb! JUST KEEP WRITING! (oh and email when you post new chapters! I LOVE THIS!

Leafs_Girl