Reviews for Hush
Are you ever going to finish this? It's really good!
TokusatsuLuv chapter 7 . 7/22
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon

I hope that Naruto doesn't get hated by ino and the others
Scribleyellow chapter 7 . 7/15
Please say that you didn't abandon this story I mean it's been 11 years but please update
Phantomgirl338 chapter 7 . 7/7
Are you dead, or have you forgotten about this story?
Kawaiikat chapter 7 . 5/24
Please hurry up on an update, it's really cute and I love the story.
You are doing a great job, keep up the good work and update like I mentioned before.
Please I'm bored!
Deb.23 chapter 1 . 5/15
Oi. Do you ever plan on updating? Its making me mad. If you don wanna write he damn story, give it to someone else or say that you're discontinuing it! What the hell, man?
Deb.23 chapter 7 . 12/18/2015
Please update. I think i'm in love. I've never read a story lik this. Its got me very interested...
WinchesterNimrod chapter 7 . 10/13/2015
This is really well written. Keep it up(:
TemperedAngel11 chapter 7 . 7/28/2015
PLEASE UPDATE! I know it's been forever since you last updated, but I really really reeeeeeaaaally like this story and I hope you'll update again soon.
one-who-loves-Sesshy chapter 7 . 7/14/2015
I hope that you will update this story again, I like it! If not, can you give me links to other mute!Naruto fics? Thanks.
TangyCitrus chapter 7 . 7/5/2015
Aw man, that's it? Since 2005, it's only been these 7 great chapters? Damn. I want more! Was really liking what's been set up and how Naruto was dealing with being mute and the solution for communication and the change and difference in his teammates and the other genin. Seriously, I got pretty into the story! :D

So please, please please please please PLEASE. Update.

Thank you for writing and sharing this!
Take care and have fun!
RoniBopShop chapter 7 . 7/4/2015
Great story, is the rest posted somewhere else?
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 7 . 5/31/2015
I loved this! The idea is nice most of the mute Naruto fics I've read I haven't really enjoyed but I really like this one. I hope you continue to write but life gets in the way so we understand. Thanks for writing and are Sakura and Ino going to become a couple I think that's really cute and I hope Naruto goes with Sasuke or another boy but even if he doesn't and if the pairings are boyXgirl I'll still enjoy this. Thanks.
Nyree Lydia chapter 7 . 4/15/2015
;-; is this never gonna be updated it has been 10 yrs
Natsuki D chapter 7 . 3/28/2015
please update and have just been to busy to update...