Reviews for THE LONG AND WINDING ROAD
RowanRhys chapter 7 . 10/20/2013
I love it! A Harry Potter road story! This was a terrific character piece, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Poor Minerva with her bad hip and the crutches... and Severus and his motion-sickness (this just gave me a thought about what could have been the start of the issues between Severus, Potter and Black when Severus was on his first train journey to Hogwarts), and Remus' allergy. Nothing like a medical problem to humanize teachers in the eyes of a student!

This was a lot of fun to read and it's going on my re-read list. Well done!
Beau2809 chapter 4 . 9/24/2013
Just realised - why are they in Wales? You don't go through Wales to get to Scotland!

Also in the UK they're sherbet lemons, not lemon drops

But other than that I like it :)
Cathy chapter 7 . 11/27/2012
What a wonderful story. I enjoyed myself immensely - frequently I couldn't help bursting out with laughter. And the way you described the characters and their interaction - great. As well as your ideas of how they interact. Thank you very much for such a lovely story.
jada chapter 7 . 11/19/2012
WRITE MORE!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
This is an amazing story! I'm totally hooked!
wokanshutaiduo chapter 4 . 7/1/2011
really like your story so far XD. I have a comment about your A/N though; yes albus would have had a good reason to keep sirius in school, but not becausse sirius might have gone to the dark side. sirius would never have joined voldemort - rather this was one of the factors pushing snape over the edge i think. the reason sirius wasn't expelled was to protect remus; as the heir of the house of black, sirius couldnt have been expelled without his parents demanding an explanation and people finding out that remus was a werewolf.
Cassandra30 chapter 7 . 8/24/2010
Really terrific! Great insight!
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 8/23/2010
This is a fun road trip!
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 8/23/2010
Well if we had any doubt of the Potion Master's humanity we have none now.
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 8/23/2010
Really terrific!
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 8/23/2010
Loved it! What fun!
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 8/23/2010
Sounds like a good day. Love the argument. So cute!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Superb start! Intriguing, melodramatic, exciting and flavorful!
123342e354rtqertqgasgafg chapter 5 . 8/11/2009
Even though he was using sarcasm, Snape saying Snuggle Bunny sure made my day. :)
Melinda Constanders chapter 7 . 12/10/2008
I love this! I've read it so many times! Its by far my favourite fanfiction ever. And I mean it! lol absolutely love it!

Love much, Mel