Reviews for A Chosen Path
Athena'sRein16 chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
It was so good! I love all of the great words! Make sure to update as often as possible! Great story!
Leishy-lou-02 chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
This is the best fanfic that i've read that continues the theme of the old kingdom! I really rekon you should right more!
Gilgaer chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
wait! I like it and I need more! (I've always considered writing an Abhorsen fic, but my time is completely consumed with HP.) Is there any more of this story on the way? I hope so!

Warui-Usagi chapter 1 . 6/19/2007

Now THERE's an eye opener. I never actually thought of an Abhorsen straying from what they were trained to do, what their instinct tells them to do. It's interesting, really; what grief can do to a person. It can drive them insane, beyond all rationality, and it's a horrible thing to watch. This was fantastic, and because of this, you are DEFINATELY going on my favorites list. I loved it. :D
h chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Writ more!
fanofthemoon88 chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
Mogget doesn't hanve a coller! Yay! Please update. This is a very interesting story!
Tamer Shadow chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
Hey, this is a really cool fic! You should seriously think of updating...
amrita chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
its a nice story, although in Lirael- by Garth Nix there is chlorr who used to be an abhorson or an abhorsons child.

i just wanted to add that :)
me chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
Since you were writing about a roughly similar topic . . . some things in Lirael and Abhorsen make me think that Chlorr of the mask is a former Abhorsen. I don't know if anyone else agrees . . . what do you think?
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
very good intro.
i love abhorsen the books chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
no, i thoiught u had... that depresses me... i wish u would writ more... matbe this can be a prologue... maybe (
shazol chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
i have to say this is a rather fascinating idea for sure. you must keep going with it! i liked your writing style. post again soon
Yrael Star chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Good Story... I really like the descriptive use of language!

But i do have a question or an idea...Mogget a.k.a Yrael the Eighth Bright Shiner could not have been bound with Saraneth in this story..

1. He is more powerful than Saraneth as he is the eighth bright shiner while Saraneth is only the sixth bright shiner and took all of the seven to bind yrael in the beggining. And Saraneth is only a weakened spirit in the bell and would not be strong enough to bind Mogget!

2. He does not have a collar nor a bell be it Saraneth or Ranna anymore...As Sabriel set him free from his millenia of servitude with Belgaer thus freeing him for eternity and so he cannot be swayed by the bells anymore..Even ASTARAEL couldn't hold him in Sabriel so how does Saraneth stand a chance?

Besides that good story Mate keep up the good work ; )

Yrael Star
Wacko the Sane chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
Update soon! This is wonderful
Siren's Voice chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
Intriguing. you must update soon, as i find it too have an interesting plot and to be extremely well written. Ta!