Reviews for In Love and Peace
Amaya Ramiel chapter 5 . 8/8/2013
This was wonderful and sweet! I loved every second of it, and I kind of wish this had actually happened in the show. I can definitely see them together. Aww, I love this story. Thank you.
iscariot chapter 5 . 12/19/2007
Well written - nice depth, good narrative, no ungodly leaps of logic, sound characterisations...

...You better watch out, you'll get banned from for literary competence if you're not careful.
Major Disaster chapter 5 . 6/14/2005
I'm glad I finally got the chance to finish reading this. I really loved it. I wasn't expecting the whole Charles/car confrontation. Lovely story - I hope you plan to continue it. :)
Teri chapter 5 . 6/12/2005
The end? No I want to see the whirlwind tour. I want to see the wedding. I want to know that Father was expecting him because the taxi driver told him there was an American and he just knew. This has been an excellent story and I am not ready for it to end yet. Please? (If you don't write more, thank you for an excellent story and five enjoyable chaptes.)
Teri chapter 4 . 6/9/2005
You surprised me with the end. I wasn't expecting Charles to be "smashed" so literally. Nice update! :)
Teri chapter 3 . 6/7/2005
Sadly, I was expecting that. Although, you surprised me with everyone coming to Boston, rather than Charles returning to Korea. Nice update!
Teri chapter 2 . 6/5/2005
I am so glad you continued this piece so quickly. I am becoming fond of Honoria in all of your works and was pleased she seems to be there for Charles in this one. I also enjoyed the reference to the Colonel, Hawk, and BJ and wonder if there will be any to Klinger and Margaret. Of course, I am glad that Father is there and active. I almost expect that by the end of this story Charles may end up returning to Korea. Very nice work!
Lady Iapetus Roving Wanderer chapter 2 . 6/5/2005
Oh, wow. I don't know how I missed the alert for the first chapter, but I'm glad I didn't miss the alert for this one. I loved the idea of Kyung Soon and Charles striking up at least a friendship, if not something deeper than that. Those two do have a lot in common, possibly more than Hawkeye and Kyung Soon had.
Teri chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
Outstanding! I am thrilled it is listed as to be continued, but even as a one shot this story is remarkable. The pairing of these characters unigue and quite brilliant, the small nods to the history of the show such as Charles realizing Hawkeye's slight reference to Henry's trip home, the characterizations, tone, and pace. Outstanding. Even down to Charles leaving a recording rather than a note you have this series down well. Congratulations on a wonderful story whose next part I happily await.
queenofthedojang chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
You already know that I love this story but I'll review it here too.

This is a beautiful story and so well written. I just hope you update it soon.

If a person asked me what fanfics they should read yours would be one of the first I'd direct them to.
trek-grrrl chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
Aw, Kay, this is beautiful. Just added it to the C2 as well. Hope to see continuing chapters like you promise!

I can see these two together, it would so work!