Reviews for True Power
lou2003us chapter 72 . 2/16
I really want to see what happens next!

Looking forward to next chapter!

Keep up the great work.
ajm35 chapter 5 . 2/8
So u did start right in the middle... I wish I could know wht the hell happens in the beginning... Idk if I can continue the story...but ill continue to try
badkidoh chapter 72 . 2/6
good chapter.
kevinplr2h chapter 72 . 2/6
Epic chapter keep it up!
VFSNAKE chapter 72 . 2/5
Nice! Well at least Naruto will have several hot nurses working him back to full recovery. WHAHAHAHA!
ajm35 chapter 1 . 1/7
I'm a lil confused...hopefully the next chpt clears things up
Your name here chapter 16 . 10/27/2014
16 chapters in. So far so good, but the 1,000 women is a bit much. You also kinda made naruto a male equivalent of a Mary Sue. Not that it's a bad thing, it's just that those types of story's get bland fast because there is no real enemy that can give The protagonist a challenge. Thought this might give you some ideas.
brutusjr chapter 16 . 10/22/2014
The "1,000 women" thing is kind of ridiculous (actually a lot ridiculous), but otherwise you have a good story going here.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/30/2014
I think this story is lame
randumbdave chapter 3 . 9/28/2014
The English in this chapter is horrible, especially the 'banter' between Kyuubi and Orochimaru. It fell flat because 1) the grammar was bad and 2) it was lacking in description. Thought you ought to know.
unknown chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
This story is dogshit that is not power read up on psionism on wikiapedea and get some better ideas this isnt worth the read
Doghorseman chapter 18 . 2/5/2014
Dude your story no bueno don't like how you portrayed everyone I felt I wasn't reading anything naruto related
Animaman chapter 38 . 1/12/2014
After reading this far, can't help but wonder if Hanabi is part of the group and why she wasn't being chewed out by Hiashi. Something you didn't explain about the kyubi's effects on girls.
mxdgray chapter 4 . 11/10/2013
I dont understand whats going on. How is fox controlling the body?
Guest chapter 7 . 9/21/2013
HAHAHA! NARUTO GOT RAPED BY EVERY... wait... is that every female or every hot female or every hot female kunochi? Meh! EITHER WAY HILARIOUS! I'm actually slightly miffed at him experiencing this when we can't! The lucky bastard.

Kami-Kitsune-Kage