Reviews for Helium
Yasuko chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
I really like your story! btw, I love the scene where Luffy inflates himself, so funny!
Kage-Ichihashi chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Thanks for all the compliments. I didn't think this was that funny, actually, but that's just me.

I'm sorry to disappoint you, but this was a one-shot.
Dragon of Venus chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
oh... my... god

lmao! pleez continue!

_
ml r chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
That was so funny! :D *still luaghing on the foor*
thehappystalkerball chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
Wow! LOL! XD That was great! _;; Hilarious! ;; You did a great job for not being a "humorous" type. ;; Congrats! *claps* I enjoyed it a lot! _;;

Kayla
SkittlezGirl225 chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
FUNNY
craziegirlie4eva chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
AH! Awesome! VERY funny! I just didn't know who all the people were because I don't watch OP but you know, I still got the concept. I need to find out when OP comes on... well, good one! Hope you add more! ttyl BKKtE! lulas, Crazie Girlie 4eva.
Miss. Miyazawa chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
*tries to stop the tears* Oh my God. This fic was doubly funny. I liked the part when Luffy sucked in the helium and started rambling. So funny is this fic that I'm adding it to my favorites! _
Skia chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
Cool! White tube things, aw, Luffy's so innocent...

I really like this fic. Would you continue it if I asked very nicely? Peas?
Chris S chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
I loved it! especialy when luffy made the Django joke. Keep up the great work!
VampireApple chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
This is funny!
poltergeist report 101 chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
funny! oh, and i know that even the manga has screwed up, but his name is supposed to be zoro.
Griever5 chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Hehe it was funny. D
Eviljinxypoo chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
LMAO that was awesome! Dude, I didn't get the white things till the end. LMAO Luffy would so think tampons were weapons -dies of laughter_
Erin Elric chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
I thought it was funny. I can see Luffy doing something like that. Yeah and did notice you didn't call Zolo well Zolo.