Reviews for Edit
Village-Mystic chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Liked it. Perhaps I read it or something similar of yours before?
ScorpioP chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I've always liked this story. I've probably read it four or five times now. And really, isn't a little Edit to history probably simpler in a cosmic sense than tampering with all those memories?
Callista252 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Hi,

loved the story, I'm going to check out the next one now!

Cally
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Good story. It was interesting to see the Doctor Who spin on Dawn's sudden presence in Buffy's life.
magicmumu chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
I liked this story. It was an interesting concept, and I could see everyone in my head. Everything made sense, even though time teravel and paradoxes always makes me dizzy. Thanks!

Erin
Tera Earth chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
That is very much awesome. Love how you had them back then while everything was being edited, along with the book signing.

And the license plate? Nice touch.
Kin Pandun chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Wow. That's a really cool idea. I can hardly wait to read the tie-ins.

Thanks for writing,

Kin.
Tangerine-Alert chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
Very good, brilliant.

Good to see a well written Doctor Who (new series) crossover with Btvs.

All the Doctor Who charatcers are nice and friendly so sometime before Boomtown.

Fantastic! (grins madly like a certain Time Lord in a leather jacket).
ganainm chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
I loved it. Well done.
Red2 chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
I know this story has been posted for almost a year, but I came across it and wanted to let you know how fantastic it is! You write the Doctor Who characters very well! The plot is original and the story is written very well overall! I wish you'd write another Buffy / Doctor Who ... ! ;)
rhymneyfaries chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
That was a brilliant fic. You don't see many Buffy/Doctor Who crossovers, do ya? That's very sad.

Anyway, PLEASE WRITE MORE!
sophiedb chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
I like the idea that Dawn's had a lasting impact on humanity, even if the general impression is that her book's a work of fiction! That an Oz making a tonne of cash on the musical :)
Majin Gojira chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
It seems rather consistend: Buffy/Doctor Who Crossovers don't suck, and this is further proof of it. Another bang-up job. I wait anxiously for the new Doctor Who series to make it's way over to America, you lucky devil! This should hold me off until then...I hope!
Ineluctability chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
Wow!

This is so awesome.

Especially the "Umad" part.

PLEASE - WRITE MORE!