Reviews for A Good Offense
Veedramon chapter 29 . 7/20
This is the third most popular Yu Yu Hakusho cross ever, is a shame you abandoned it.
Mischief3332 chapter 5 . 7/15
Do you know of Tamoa Pierces's books too!? No one I know has heard of her! Do you know all of her books, or just some?
Vercalos chapter 29 . 7/14
Sorry to see this dead and buried. I enjoyed it very much as long as it lasted. I hope some day it will be resurrected, but I know it probably won't.
jcampbellohten chapter 29 . 6/2
Once again, I sadly reach the end. The lighthearted scenes in the last two chapters include some really hilarious stuff, great work. Having the scene with Yusuke in this one made me realize that he hasn't been involved much for a while at this point.
Off to the synopsis, now. That's another thing: I'm very, very glad you posted a synopsis of the remaining plot and shared it with us, rather than leave it totally incomplete.
guruko chapter 29 . 4/20
I really enjoyed this story, and I'm sad to see it unfinished. But thanks so much for this, it's a wonderful read!
StarOfEarth chapter 22 . 3/2
I believe Aniki mean physically older brother possibly oldest brother but older brother definitely
andchipzz chapter 29 . 1/15
Hiks hiks...
But I can totally empathize with what you feel.
Sakiq-Sakik chapter 29 . 12/16/2014
i love it! i am sad that this is abandoned. has someone adopted it? if so please tell me! i am now going to look at your other stories you have written!
Sakiq-Sakik chapter 2 . 12/14/2014
Chu is a demon, says so on the yu yu hakusho wikipedia site. a class s i think also
Guest chapter 29 . 11/14/2014
More! Please Or Have Someone Else To Completed It.
Komiv chapter 29 . 9/16/2014
Love this story and The Best Defense-your writing is really easy to read, and the plot and character interactions are really interesting. Would love to see this continued/finished if you ever pick it back up again!
jcampbellohten chapter 29 . 8/7/2014
AWWWW! At least you left a summary, though...
Grizzmon chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Well, what will Draco do now?
XxVongola JuudaimeHimexX chapter 29 . 3/24/2014
Awww ;(
SS chapter 29 . 3/18/2014
Quick question- I've really enjoyed reading this fic, but it seems that your livejournal is no longer active?

Would you mind posting the synopsis of the remainder of the plot, maybe as an additional chapter onto this one or A Good Defense? I'm very curious to see how you wanted to end this, even if just in synopsis form. :)
1,960 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »