Reviews for A Good Offense
Motherofthehorde chapter 29 . 9/6
How sad. Itvwas a good story.
Motherofthehorde
bookygurl3400 chapter 11 . 7/17
(She) They turned me into a newt!
A newt?
... I got better...

(shame on you if you don't get that)
(it's Monty Python and the Holy Grail)
(watch it)
Shadow State chapter 29 . 5/30
It's too bad you won't finish this, I'll admit to being incredibly disappointed. It's been a fun ride and I love your humor, even if I wanted to shake one of the characters *coughHarrycough* sometimes. Being a fan of your fanfic, I will continue to pray that someday you might change your mind, but if you never do then it was fun while it lasted! Good luck in future works.
Thebluetrainstation chapter 29 . 3/24
I just reread this and thought I should leave a review! Thank you for writing this and a very big thank you for letting the readers know it is discontinued! I'm personally happy by that instead of left wondering. This was a wonderful ride! Thank you!
DGtnsl chapter 29 . 2/14
This was fun. Even though it's unlikely to be continued, what a cliffhanger to leave off on! If you ever get back to this story, I will gladly read more. If you never do... that's fine too. Best of luck in whatever else you do though! I hope you never stop writing, you've got a real talent for it. :)
DGtnsl chapter 25 . 2/14
Poor Harry. He finally has a place to go over the Winter Holidays, but then the Tantei has to create natural disasters to keep Draco at Hogwarts. I bet there is going to be a /lot/ of complaining in the students' future. So much for Winter Break! Though there won't be classes at least.
The whole mindscape thing was pretty cool. I'm starting to think the little green moon is Kurama.
DGtnsl chapter 18 . 2/13
Oh my god. What no
I can't even process right now. Hieiiiii
Why would the Jagan react so strongly to Yukina finally realizing she and Hiei are /actual/ siblings? I'm confused on that regard, could it be Hiei's deepseated denial that she shouldn't have a brother like him?

Looks like some (at least) of the secrets are out. Yukina and Hiei are more than they seem; Hiei has a third eye, one he kept suppressed - I wonder what Hermione will conclude from that - and both siblings' eyes are actually red. The color commonly associated with demons.
DGtnsl chapter 12 . 2/13
omg, Hiei and Yukina are demons. If anything, Kurama might be the one who could approach the Clabberts thanks to his human skin. Lol. So much for a 'tame' lesson through the forest!
DGtnsl chapter 6 . 2/13
I KNEW IT! I just /knew/ that Ron's problem had to so with the soul magic some how. I figured it was because he wasn't using his chessboard - he stopped really using it those last few weeks. I wonder what sort of problem he was using the chess board to think about. Good job Ginny!
Poor Neville. Attacked by attention starved plants and the kitchen is messed up. I wonder how he is going to deal with all of this. No way can he hide out inside all the time now. The part where Kurama gave a peptalk was pretty good. He's got two experiences with learning plant magic - first as a demon and then second as a human trying to build up his strength with the knowledge of a demon. Both youngest and oldest master indeed.
Kuramag33 chapter 29 . 1/20
I'm so grateful you wrote a synopsis because god damn I would have died not knowing what happened!
You're the MAN. I am so glad Igave this fic a chance, I usually hate crossovers but joly shirt batman you wrote it the best.
Best fic ever.
Really though.
10 years of reading these like books and I've lost my heart to you!
SasoriTactic chapter 29 . 12/26/2015
I'm kinda sad we don't have the weasley x Harry scene, avast but I will make do with regular Fanfics. (I am happy I finished this series, and it only took about two days! .)
Veedramon chapter 29 . 7/20/2015
This is the third most popular Yu Yu Hakusho cross ever, is a shame you abandoned it.
Mischief3332 chapter 5 . 7/15/2015
Do you know of Tamoa Pierces's books too!? No one I know has heard of her! Do you know all of her books, or just some?
Vercalos chapter 29 . 7/14/2015
Sorry to see this dead and buried. I enjoyed it very much as long as it lasted. I hope some day it will be resurrected, but I know it probably won't.
jcampbellohten chapter 29 . 6/2/2015
Once again, I sadly reach the end. The lighthearted scenes in the last two chapters include some really hilarious stuff, great work. Having the scene with Yusuke in this one made me realize that he hasn't been involved much for a while at this point.
Off to the synopsis, now. That's another thing: I'm very, very glad you posted a synopsis of the remaining plot and shared it with us, rather than leave it totally incomplete.
1,971 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »