Reviews for A Good Offense
guruko chapter 29 . 4/20
I really enjoyed this story, and I'm sad to see it unfinished. But thanks so much for this, it's a wonderful read!
StarOfEarth chapter 22 . 3/2
I believe Aniki mean physically older brother possibly oldest brother but older brother definitely
andchipzz chapter 29 . 1/15
Hiks hiks...
But I can totally empathize with what you feel.
Sakiq-Sakik chapter 29 . 12/16/2014
i love it! i am sad that this is abandoned. has someone adopted it? if so please tell me! i am now going to look at your other stories you have written!
Sakiq-Sakik chapter 2 . 12/14/2014
Chu is a demon, says so on the yu yu hakusho wikipedia site. a class s i think also
Guest chapter 29 . 11/14/2014
More! Please Or Have Someone Else To Completed It.
Komi V chapter 29 . 9/16/2014
Love this story and The Best Defense-your writing is really easy to read, and the plot and character interactions are really interesting. Would love to see this continued/finished if you ever pick it back up again!
jcampbellohten chapter 29 . 8/7/2014
AWWWW! At least you left a summary, though...
Grizzmon chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Well, what will Draco do now?
XxVongola JuudaimeHimexX chapter 29 . 3/24/2014
Awww ;(
SS chapter 29 . 3/18/2014
Quick question- I've really enjoyed reading this fic, but it seems that your livejournal is no longer active?

Would you mind posting the synopsis of the remainder of the plot, maybe as an additional chapter onto this one or A Good Defense? I'm very curious to see how you wanted to end this, even if just in synopsis form. :)
The Mad Librarian chapter 9 . 8/21/2013
I don't know if you're familiar with Homestuck, but your description of Shin Go really reminds me of moiraillegance.
SuiLon434 chapter 29 . 11/18/2012
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE. YOU CAN'T GET TO SUCH AN EXCITING POINT IN THE STORY AND THEN JUST CUT OFF LIKE THAT. I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!
A Brilliant Loser chapter 29 . 11/13/2012
Aww, sad to hear that A Good Offense will probably never be finished. It's been an awesome ride though. Thank you so much for your incredible writing, wonderful characterizations, and all around awesomesauce.
ImperialInk chapter 29 . 11/11/2012
Maybe one day you'll come back to this story... and i'll still be here waiting :) Definitely one of the very best crossovers i've ever had the pleasure of reading- maybe the best. I've followed this story ever since the 12th chapter of The Best Defense, and it's so sad to see it ending. Would you consider allowing another author to finish your story?
1,956 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »