Reviews for A Good Offense
Uchiha Bara chapter 28 . 12/16/2010
this story is awesomeful! :D
Kaioma chapter 28 . 12/14/2010
My Christmas soul is rocked. Merry Christmas/ Happy Holidays! Your new chapter made me feel warm inside, thanks!
SparklyTea chapter 28 . 12/14/2010
The Best Defense and this story are one of the few HP/YYH crossovers I found that don't nauseate me. You've done a wonderful job, and I'm looking forward to future updates. :)
half-a-recess chapter 28 . 12/14/2010
Yay! Everyone's making their costumes! Hermione WOULD think too much about it... And Keiko's powers of linking are having more effect than they originally thought... I liked the ending scene with the dress and the goat hooves! Thanks for the update!
Marikalay chapter 28 . 12/14/2010
Always worth the wait. This one is even better than The Best Defense, and I'm really looking forward to more.
Guest chapter 28 . 12/12/2010
Very well-written story, with well-developed plot :)

For the YYH characters, though, the honorifics are wrong for some of the characters; for example, Kurama refers to Keiko as just Keiko and not Keiko-san. Another example is that Keiko does not add anything to Kuwabara's name.

As well, the 'nii-chan'-calling of Hiei by Yukina appears to be a bit too informal for her character. While it does signify closeness, the usage of niichan is more for girls who have a brighter or childish disposition. Yukina uses the 'niisan' honorific and not the niichan.
moocow33 chapter 28 . 12/12/2010
oh yum, another chapter :D

I'm really interested in what Harry is going to go as (and for some cracked reason the first option after genderbendasginny was as kurama) as well as the teachers (what on earth would genkai go as)

Hope that you have a merry xmas, thanks for this pressie on behalf of all the readers of this story ;)

(just a little question, though you dont have to answer especially if this gets addressed in the ball chapter - I'm still a tad curious on Hiei's stance on his and Kuramas relationship, is it Kurama courting him and making a claim though nothing has happened?)
Ranuel chapter 28 . 12/12/2010
Kurama as a satyr will blow everyone's minds. Just picturing it is causing my higher reasoning functions to start to shut down.

I really loved the image of Hiei as his younger self when they did the mind meld thing. Interesting that he still thinks of himself that way.
Airiden chapter 28 . 12/12/2010
As I have reiterated many times before; each chapter you release is pleasure to read. Mmmmhmmm an update so close to the holidays too, such dedication. Thank you mam~! Just reading it makes me want to make you tons and tons of fanart~3
xxserafinxx chapter 28 . 12/12/2010
UPDATE PLEASE! XD
Saravi Boo chapter 28 . 12/11/2010
Wonderful! I can't wait to see where this goes from here. _ Hmm...whatever will Hiei be for the ball? I'm hoping to see more Kurama and Hiei romance brewing...at the ball maybe? _ But if you don't write it in, my brain can no doubt supply it. lol. I love the complexity of these stories. So many subplots going on, it really makes it feel like one of the novels. I'll be waiting eagerly for the next chapter. This section of the story is perfectly timed too. lol. Merry Christmas!
Twilight Dusk chapter 28 . 12/11/2010
The only problem I have with this chapter is the complete dearth of hints regarding those costumes I most wanted to see: namely Hiei, Yusuke, and Keiko, (also Yukina, but not Kuwabara, and they are just the kind of cutesy couple to match, so I can wait on Yukina.)Other than that it was FANTASTIC´╝ü

So, Harry Jimmy Olsen?

Kurama generic Faun, Bacchus, Pan/Faunus(Fatuus)? Kurama's much too pretty to be a Greek-style Satyr, so I'm looking at the Roman side. If he is Pan/Faunus(Fatuus), please make him play the pipes. I will be forever, hilariously grateful.

Please don't leave us in suspense forever.
illereyn chapter 28 . 12/11/2010
yay! An update!

Lol - the masquerade idea was really clever on Dumbledore's part - it's certainly occupied the students! You've got to wonder about Kurama's self-protection instincts, though - I mean, why did he agree to a costume that throws his balance off so badly? He probably wouldn't be able to fight effectively in it. On the other hand, Kurama's not as paranoid as Hiei - heh, just imagine Hiei's face when he sees Kurama now!

And that was an interesting development with Keiko's ability - so like Kurama and Hiei, again, to immediately explore the attack and defence capabilities! Though, since the Tantei aren't advertising their abilities much, one does wonder about the probability that someone would imperio Keiko into turning against the Tantei using it. Isn't it more probable that the tantei can use it as a surprise attack?

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Aieika chapter 28 . 12/10/2010
SO glad to see this up and running again. Though this chapter does make me curious, does Kurama like girls? In this universe I mean. I know that he an Hiei are an "item" in this universe. (I like the way you play it, they would never be open about it even to each other) But I was wondering if Kurama, and Hiei come to think of it, are attracted to females at all? Kurama and Hiei are much older then most of the girls that are around them. And so it would not be surprising if they found them a bit childish. It was just something I was thinking about when reading this chapter, and was wondering what you thought about it, or if you had thought about it.

Anyway, thanks for writing this, it is such a great story. Hope to see another update soon!
tbiris chapter 28 . 12/10/2010
Happy to see another update! I do apologize for my lack of reviews for the previous chapters. I'm a little curious about Harry's costume now .
2,002 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »