Reviews for A Good Offense
Silver Fox Trot chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
It's a start. I can't belive how quickly you got this story up though. Hope it's as good as your last one.
Ouatic-7 chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
Shizuru and Draco, sounds like Hell for Draco and couldn't happen to a nicer guy.
Julie Long chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
wow that was quick, great opener for this story.
Aiiro-bara chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
YAY! I'm so glad that you started this one! And I don't think you're horrible at journalistic writing. It may not be the best, but it certainly isn't the worst, or even close. _
WolfDaughter chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
Alright! You rock! I thought we'd have to wait much longer for the beginning of this story, but I'd have to say I'm very glad we did not. This is a wonderful start (even if it is a little short _~) and I'm sure this will shape up to be as good as or even better than the last story. Can't wait to find out what happens next!
Lil Rose Angel chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
Omg, I just finished "The Best Defense" and amazingly, an alert just popped up, announcing your new story! I loved "The Best Defense", it was wonderful-descriptive, enticing, and most importantly, LONG! It sounded like an actual Harry Potter book, which is VERY impressive. You're a great author, and I hope I can be like you some day.

Anyway, on with this story. It's appropriately mysterious, but it also gives you a relaxed feeling, knowing that they've finally reached home. I love the end, with Hiei and the whole blood thing. I'll be waiting with baited breath to read the next chapter!
bohr-d chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
Alright! You got the sequel up! Good first chappie... hehe, let's see Draco sweat a little... Keep up the great work and please update soon!
2,002 | « Prev Page 1 .. 124 131 132 133 134