Reviews for The Unchosen
everlily chapter 45 . 4/12/2019
wow, just read this for the third time, and still loved it! I know by this point there probably isnt going to be any more but this is still happy, and i can imagine good things. If theres more I'll probably cry, but I love this story anyways
PSW chapter 45 . 5/28/2018
Darn! I was hoping he made his Force breakthrough before you ran out of steam. :-P But in any case, well done with this — an intriguing AU for sure ...

Thanks for writing!
Angel of light chapter 30 . 8/25/2017
This story is so beautiful! Thanks for sharing this with us!
Rogue Tomato chapter 45 . 5/8/2017
Every once in a while, I will re-read this story, even though it has long been since abandoned. It is such a tender story, and I love the concept. I often wonder how this story would have ended, imagining Qui Gon preventing anyone and anything coming back to harm his family. I like to think that Obi Wan would have been an amazing big brother. :)
Translator-Lost chapter 45 . 2/1/2017
I want the eeeeeend :'( I wanna see Obi-Wan with his new family and I wanna know about the babyyyy ! I wanna know if it's a boy or a girl and I wanna see how wonderful it will be for Obi and Qui and Juju to have a teeny tiny little Jinn around :3 !
stormseaker chapter 45 . 8/29/2016
This is a very sweet story for all of the pain Obi-Wan deals with. Thanks for sharing :)
k chapter 45 . 4/24/2016
This was heartbreakingly beautiful. Im glad to have read it. I wish there was more to read, but im glad to have read it
Everlily Emrys Holmes chapter 45 . 4/5/2016
Wow! I love this so much! I'm sad it's been so long since you've updated it, I wish you'd finish it at some point, but it's ok if not! Thanks for writing this!
Binksy chapter 45 . 1/1/2016
A very sweet tale, thank you for sharing.
MuggleCreator chapter 45 . 5/13/2015
Great story.
Sue Clover chapter 45 . 4/14/2015
Yay. It's not finished, indeed no, but at least you didn't leave it on a totally negative note, and several things have been mended, if not all. You may never finish it, but I will be content anyway. Thank you for all of the feels.
Sue Clover chapter 22 . 4/14/2015
Oh, dear. Well, somehow, I actually prefer this outcome. It makes everything quite clear. Staying with Qui-Gon was the right decision, and Obi-Wan knows that now, and he won't waste any effort trying to convince himself otherwise. He's still stuck in a terrible situation, but at least he won't try to separate himself from Qui-Gon in his mind. By the way, how are they going to use his Force Sensitivity with the collar on? I've never understood that part. Or maybe I never knew.
Sue Clover chapter 21 . 4/14/2015
Hon. Surely you realize, Obi-Wan, that even though the Force gave you the visions, it gave you Qui-Gon, as well? Why don't you understand that it would not intend for you to forsake your bond, that it was a gift? Arggh! Ah, well. The will of the Force will become clear with time, I trust. Although, it worries me that this story is not marked as complete. You haven't left it unfinished, have you?
Sue Clover chapter 5 . 4/14/2015
Oh, goodie. I've started reading a long one again. I'm glad. I want to see how this universe's Qui-Gon will handle things. And I want to get to know Julune better. She seems like a wonderful person.
Guest chapter 45 . 9/19/2014
I love this story! I hope you decide to continue it one day. :)