Reviews for Game, Set, Match
1st female scarlet speedster chapter 1 . 2/24
Interesting idea actually. Never really thought that the Justice league would play tennis...
Love the whole idea though!
Wonderbat Erin chapter 1 . 1/1
Nice! I like how you involved John in there.
Frenchy chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Then a regular game is like this : 15, 30, 40 and if you score again, you win the game. We always say the score of the player who is serving, in first. For example, if the server has scored two points and the other player has scored 3 points you say : 30 - 40. If there's 15/15 or 30/30 you say : 15/A or 30/A. If there's 40/40 you say : deuce. Then to win the game you to score two points without losing one. When you score one point at 40/40 you say : Advantage serve if it's the server who has scored or you Advantage (or Advantage Out(in France we say like this) if it's the player who is not serving who had scored. Then if the player who has "Advantage" lose the point, you go back to "Deuce".
Finish ! I really hope you have understood me because i really want to help ! Your fic is really good and if you wrote another chanter i would be very Happy :) ! And sorry to have make 4 posts to explain all this but i'm on my phone, So it's really easy ! Keep going on :) !
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
The winner is the one who have seven. If there's 6-6, the two players have to do a Tie Break. The winner of the sets is the first who have scored 7 points. But you have to have 2 points in advance than your adversery (my god I'm saying words wich don't exist !). Like 7/0, 7/1, 7/2, 7/3, 7/4, 7/5 it's ok. But if there's 6/6 it have to be 8/6 to win.
Then
Frenchy chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Sorry I have done somehting wrong !
So two winning sets is when the winner is the first to win two sets. But between friends you can play like you want, most often it's one set. So to win a set, you have to be thé first to win 6 games. But if there's 5-5, you have to be the first to win 7 games. If there's 7-5 the
Frenchy chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Hi ! I don' really know what a revues is but i guess it's like post à comment no ? So I really like your writing style. And I play tennis so I can help you. Here the rules I'm trying to explain easily.
An official match is played in two winning sets ( I'm French So i don't know if i say somehting understanding
Shirahime chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Very Cute! I Loved It! Justice League tennis! .. _.
Subject 342 chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Three words: I play tennis.

Do you? I love it. xD Maybe I should compare it to me and a person I know who wouldn't admit that he likes me.
Miles333 chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
I liked this story! XD
Astalavisbay chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Whew! that was some game. I like the way you made Bruce a split personality, it is very interesting.
conte de fee chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
Loved the story. However there is no 45 points in tennis. Again loved the story.
Icha chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
SQUE!

Sorry that I didn't realize how active you have been in writing! This is great!

And now I wanna read Bat and Cat. Having been a recent fan of Selina Kyle (blame Brubaker!), I'm kinda fond of Bruce and Selina as well. But Diana still wins :-D But again, Bruce and Selina will always have special kindred spirit. (not the Hush or Geoff John's version puhlease)
no name chapter 1 . 11/26/2005