Reviews for Images From The Mind
Whirlwind421 chapter 6 . 8/9/2007
Great story! I guessed Max was pregnant! I love this story!
Whirlwind421 chapter 5 . 8/9/2007
Great story! It's awesome! I love this chapter! It's very sweet!
Whirlwind421 chapter 3 . 8/9/2007
Who's the evil doctor! Great story!
Whirlwind421 chapter 2 . 8/9/2007
I like the story! I don't think you used to much symbolism.
Darkwing333 chapter 6 . 8/3/2007
Okay, so i realize that you wrote this story like 6 years ago, and maybe you won't even get this review. Maybe you don't even care. But WOW! I just bought the Dark Angel DVD's and i was looking for some good Max/Logan stories, and this was the first really actually good one i found. i love it. You are such a great writter. Everything about it was awsome. I hope you wrote some more stories because i am about to go check and see. I really just adore this story. You are awsome! :)
Luna12 chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
Some of the dialogue isn't as in-character as it could be - Max likes to put on a tougher front and would have protested more about being coddled. I also don't see why everyone was as horribly worried initially. People get sick, and the symptoms you describe sound flu-like, as opposed to life-threatening. Don't X5's have heightened immune systems?

A more plausible illness would be Max going into her seizure-type problems that have occurred before.

You have good grammar, though. Descriptions are good, although a little over-dramatic.
Mystic25 chapter 6 . 8/6/2004
nice. cute, but not all goey. if you're posting more do it fast this is too irrestable to go without for so long!
nat452 chapter 6 . 5/23/2004
wow hope there will be more want to know all baout the weddin and the birth is it a boy gril or both
i need to know what hppens next even though yu havent addin in a long time please apdate to finish the story
Dusty chapter 6 . 12/22/2001
sequalsequalsequal really really really good!
Libazeth chapter 6 . 10/6/2001
AWWW! This is so cute! I love it!
jen's angel chapter 6 . 9/2/2001
I love it!Can't wait to read the sequel.I kinda guessed from the begining she was pregnant.
a fan chapter 6 . 7/27/2001
This was a wonderful sweet fic full of beautiful shippy moments. I'm glad I found it. Looking forward to Beyond Eden.
a fan chapter 2 . 7/26/2001
The rain was Logan's tears. That was so touching.
erin chapter 6 . 7/22/2001
wow. that was really good. wow. i don't know wha telse to say but wow.
AWluvvbug chapter 6 . 7/8/2001
Lucy~ this is the cutest thing in the world! I know that you wrote this a while ago but, Hey, I just read it. I'm gonna read the sequel when I get back from Flordia. If it's any bit as good as this you'l get yet another standing 'o' fom me! Can't wait to read it! Luv-ya! ~Amanda