Reviews for Crash Landing
silver-etoile chapter 7 . 4/6/2006
aw...what happened? no stopping of the kissing, that is just not good! lol. haha, very funny, and yay! Dom! Draco, right? My fave :) Update soon!
silver-etoile chapter 4 . 4/6/2006
hey hey hey...are you insulting Americans? lol. That is not cool! hehe. jk, we are weird, lol ;)"Study dates" are so cool! jk...hehe. Fun chapter. Harry's just digging himself a little deeper, isn't he? haha. i shall read on...
slayer faith2 chapter 7 . 1/7/2006
update now! please? awsome story!
Slone'sTravelDreamer chapter 7 . 1/7/2006
I loved the story update soon. Could you please fix your spacing it's hard to read when it's all bunched together like it is on the chapter?
DarkRaven1989 chapter 7 . 1/7/2006
Aw! How kawai! _

This kiss scene is absolutely adorable!

I love all these realizations and discoveries about each other they're making.

The tickling bit was also a very good starter for an intimate moment.

All in all, great chapter! Everyone praise the authoress!

P.S.: Oh, and if you want you could let me check over the next chapter, just to make it a little easier to read and everything. I know writing isn't the easiest thing to do and I could totally help on giving a reader's point of view and correcting stuff! Please let me do that, O Your Grandness!_
graceandpipp chapter 7 . 1/7/2006
This is a really good story and It is really interesting. Please. Update it soon. Please.
Shania Maxwell chapter 7 . 1/7/2006
wow! yes! finally! hehe!
Delete This Account You Wanker chapter 6 . 12/4/2005
Yes! I love reading this! it is so totally awesome! I hope you update your amazingly awesome story soon!
DarkRaven1989 chapter 6 . 11/24/2005
Wow, I'm being blown away over here.

AWESOME STORY! Right amount of fluff and wow, it's funny and! I have jumped around the room several times now because your stories have made me so happy! Please update! I know a lot of people read this and don't review but don't worry! *Brings out deathly looking weapon*, they shall review if it's the last thing they do!

Ahem, well, please update!_
xox-Rachelle-oxo chapter 6 . 9/28/2005
Awesome! Update soon please, and can you make longer chapters? This story is great so far! )
Shania Maxwell chapter 6 . 9/26/2005
hahahahahaha more!
end1essly chapter 6 . 9/26/2005
I sniggered too, don't worry about it...well, at least they've come out!
end1essly chapter 5 . 9/26/2005
dun dun dun dun! Ah, the suspense!
end1essly chapter 4 . 9/26/2005
aw, the seductiveness of chocolate..mwhahaha!
end1essly chapter 3 . 9/26/2005