Reviews for Unwilling Participation
blackbloodywolf chapter 14 . 11/21/2012
naww
Mila Pink chapter 14 . 10/14/2012
I thought you wrote very well.
I loved the Harry turned to Draco.
James is gorgeous.
kisses
SweetlyDesolated chapter 12 . 2/4/2010
The ending made me happy :) Normally I love HD but rape takes it too far. Harry's closure is quite nice to read.

Deso
Minervra-18 chapter 14 . 4/1/2009
I Love this story to bits! *squeals*

ahahahahahahaha!
NobbyPotter chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Great story! Also, check chapter 6. It's "broken". The end is missing.
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 12 . 5/10/2008
severus snape is whipped!
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 10 . 5/10/2008
lol... poppy.
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 9 . 5/10/2008
woah, i wonder what just happened?
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 7 . 5/10/2008
that was a twist if there ever was one...
Murgy31 chapter 14 . 5/8/2008
This was a great story!
ShesMyCHerryPI chapter 9 . 12/11/2007
the force is strong with this one
PrinzessTinkerbell29 chapter 14 . 11/22/2007
I LOVE IT KEEP UP ITHE GOOD WORK!
anon chapter 14 . 4/25/2007
If Snape's so worried about the trauma, why does he insist on having anal sex, and on topping? People can have gay sex without doing anal, and guys don't always neatly divide into the one who always tops/the one who always bottoms.
anon chapter 13 . 4/25/2007
I did like Hermione's reaction to the news of the rape. If anything would set her off and leave her even slightly tempted to use an Unforgivable, it would be something like that.

"Sev" just doesn't sound right, especially when you have Harry use it so casually. This is a teacher who calls every student in the room, "Mr. Longbottom," or "Miss Granger". He's not someone I'd presume to stick a nickname on. Snape would be unlikely to even think of romantically pursuing a student, especially one who'd just been raped twice, and had a difficult pregnancy within the space of a month, even if it wasn't Harry, "Everything about me ends up in the newspapers" Potter. Snape's an adult. He'd hold off for a while at least to let Harry somewhat recover from the major traumas.
anon chapter 12 . 4/25/2007
Wizards don't have power levels. This isn't Dragonball Z.

Also, the bond between mother and child isn't telepathic.