Reviews for Missing Breakfast
Roshawn chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Cute this made me smile.
pollo chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
That was sweet. I love this unexpected pairing. I'm tired of the same old- same old pairing. And this is a very sweet surprise.
Romanticized Missile Fire chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
You have no idea how epic of a smile I had on my face during the last few paragraphs of this ficlet. GAH. You made them so damn cute together... I love it. Seriously love it. You do good work, dear, even if it IS old stuff, lol. LOVE. :)
Rhyme or Reason chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Sweet, cute and adorably fluffy! I love it!
PutThatInYourJuiceBoxAndSuckIt chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
i really liked this story cause Blaise was sweet and adorable and Ron was still...him? LOVED IT!
Oreo chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Holy shit that was so fucking cute [Excuse my french]

this fic made me smile so much! it's so cute and cuddley and just all around perfect

Fantastic job!
Amethyst Grey chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
I love love love reading about this couple. I wish there were more fanfics on it. Sigh~ I read this like five times over. I love it. It's endearing, masculine, affectionate, and a dozen of other compliments I can load onto you. I don't suppose you're going to write a sequel?

I adore the way you wrapped the whole thing up. From beginning to the end, you stuck to the "Missing Breakfast" process. Awesome job!

Look forward to more works by you,

-AmethystGrey
Irish Whiskey chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
this was the story that made me fall in love with RWBZ. it is so good! D
JaceDamian23 chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
that was adorable. I felt so bad for blaize cuz he kept on crying and he was so sad and it was making me so sad.

I dont get where they were at lol.i thought they were at blaizes dorm room...but then the end said no come in with me...together...and i got confused. cuz if ron was at slytherian...then why would anyone not ask why he was there lol

a thing i didnt like was that they didnt walk in the dining hall together and have others stare at them
Trenice chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
There isn't enough fanfiction about Blaise/Ron it's nice to find some.
Renn chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
That has to be the mushiest thing I've rea in years. BUt I'm in the mood for mushy right now, so I guess it's okay. And even though I really don't see Blaise weeping that much, I'm very, VERY glad that for once Ron isn't the weepy one.
Lovestruck Serenity chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
i like the story. it sounds like something you might write. what are your other names in ff.n? you only told me about this one. i do wonder where you got the ideas of how a "mornung after" with two guys would go. if you have had a teacher named Nat, then i have the right author, if not, ignore me.

review ya later,

Serenity
red-headed psychopaths wanted chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
I LOVE your fic! It's a great one-shot and I'm so happy I read it!

Enigmus chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
My new favorite pairing BLAISE/RON. I absolutely LOVE IT! I want more. You are incredible!
nxdeed chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
At the end I couldnt help but say 'Aww...!' out loud. I really liked it! I thought for sure that I wouldnt (Ive been a Ron/Hermione shipper scince forever) but I really did. I want more! xD But anyway, yeah, it was really good!