Reviews for All You've Got Left
The.Second.Advent chapter 7 . 7/18/2005
Aw Crap a cliff hanger? What is shaine up to? tell me! update soon alright? great story.

Much later,

Jasmine32 chapter 7 . 7/5/2005
Hmm. That was good. Although all this suspense is killing me. What game is Vincent going to play? What are Fujin's "family" up to? Write more please! :-)
Sorceress Fujin chapter 7 . 6/30/2005
::grins:: ...MORE! NOT ENOUGH! MUST HAVE MORE NOW! ::prepares boot::
Jasmine32 chapter 6 . 6/29/2005
Hmm, I guess that Fujin is still in danger then?
Sorceress Fujin chapter 6 . 6/29/2005
MORE NOW! NOW! NOW! ::kicks shin:: TYPE FASTER!
Sorceress Fujin chapter 5 . 6/24/2005
Jasmine32 chapter 5 . 6/24/2005
I am really enjoying this story.

So Fujin has a family? I like that idea very much.
Jasmine32 chapter 4 . 6/24/2005
Oh just read the review that I left you - can you tell that I needed coffee when I wrote it? :-)

Okay, small question for you: Is your character Vincent the one from FFVII? I didn't actually play that one so I am not sure but he sounds familiar.

I love the fact that Fujin is friends with Selphie and Quistis in this fic, it's a really nice touch. Can't wait to see what the game Fujin is planning will entail...
Jasmine32 chapter 3 . 6/18/2005
Gosh that's a rather short review! Still, should be interesting to see what Fujin does next.
Jasmine32 chapter 2 . 6/18/2005
Aw what a shame that he stopped her from hitting Rinoa. Ah well, that was a nice way to do it.
greydays chapter 3 . 6/17/2005
wonderful! please continue. i really wanna know whats gonna happen next! excellent job on 2 & 3.
Tai Nite Demoness chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
I wanna MORE! LOL It's rox, I my self like Fujin a lot. Rinoa is just a prep, *Cross fingers at.* SO bash, smash, and *insert evil word here* away. XD I like it, and I want more of it.
greydays chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
awesome! fujin is the absolute best and i cant stand rinoa. i feel like fujin, i would LOVE to bash in her sorry little face. great job please continue soon! i really want to see whats gonna happen next!
Jasmine32 chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Ooh a handsome stranger - interesting. Plus the idea of future Rinoa bashing makes me want to read more - update soon. Can't wait to see how Fujin will deal with all the anger in herself.
44 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3