Reviews for Tortured
Munchkin25 chapter 8 . 9/23/2006
I'm so glad you updated this! I was longing for the ending for so long! I'm glad Munch is alright in the end, but I guess he'll never be the same again.

Excellent job on the story! I do hope you consider doing that sequel.
silverbells chapter 7 . 11/21/2005
Interesting story. Nice change of pace from Olivia always being the one kidnapped. Good job with Munch I think. Hopefully this is where you are going to leave it becaus it seems like there should be more.
chaser1 chapter 7 . 10/23/2005
Love it. Please update soon.
Anutheal chapter 7 . 10/1/2005
Love it, update soon.
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 7 . 8/30/2005
Oh, my. This is a great story! You go from giving me the scare of my life to laughing at Munch and his smart-ass gene. I love it. Great fic, please update soon!
Icy Sapphire15 chapter 7 . 8/26/2005
KA! I MISSED THIS! MUNCHI CAN'T LOSE HIS JOB! HE CAN'T!
clarinetlover17 chapter 7 . 8/10/2005
please keep going, this fic rocks. i feel bad for munch though
ScribbleDream chapter 7 . 8/10/2005
I'm so glad you did the aftermath of what happened to Munch. Most people just stop when the captured person is found. Lovin it!
Liv Scully chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
I just read your story and I have to say that it was very interesting. Strong plot, good characterizations. I really liked the way that you wrote the piece. It flowed well and actually seemed as if it were an episode (albeit a tad darker in nature then the tv show). The girl's death was a shocking twist, but it does provide the story with a new road of recovery and angst so good luck and you can be sure that I'll be reading!
softnsensual457 chapter 7 . 8/9/2005
It was good, but so short! I take it this means you're going to update sooner because of the length. PLLEASE! Is Munch gonna break down in front of Fin? IF YOU LOVE ME YOU'LL DO IT! heh heh
akiko chapter 7 . 8/9/2005
I am glad you wrote another chapter. I really want to know how Munch get over his pain. keep continue, please. it is a good story.
Die Schurkin chapter 7 . 8/9/2005
What took u so long? I was losing my mind lol I love it, Will John confide in anyone? Will he look for a relationship? Please update soon, I can't wait to read the next chapter
finalfan17 chapter 6 . 7/25/2005
aww. yay! they found him. awsome. keep going.
Icy Sapphire15 chapter 6 . 7/21/2005
YAY! Munchi is safe! YAYFULLNESS! *jumps around*
ScribbleDream chapter 6 . 7/21/2005
HOORAH! THEY HAVE FOUND HIM AND HE IS ALIVE I AM SO HAPPY!

*ending the fangirlness*

There are a couple missing quotation marks in the beginning of some of the dialouge (only two i think) but other than that, I love it! It's wonderful! Great job. _

~Scribs