Reviews for Blind Faith: Slytherin's Heir
Yorush chapter 10 . 5/10
Two things about this chapter, one of them also pertaining the chapter with Quidditch tryouts - why would Harry use the old school broom when he bought himself the Nimbus 2000? The second one, Harry told Draco (at the platform, I believe) about Dobby and Draco said right away that he is their elf so why would Harry realize it only now?
Other than that, I njoy this story, would you consider ever taking it up again?
DragonXKuro chapter 2 . 12/22/2016
Oh goodness. If the Coatl is voldemort's horicrux then I will literally sneeze myself to death...!
For that sweatheart is too adorable and cuddly . and that little prank she did xD
StarlightGilgalad chapter 1 . 11/23/2016
YAAAAAASSSSS I take back my earlier statement on the previous story! My baby is back!
yaoishipsforlife chapter 15 . 9/5/2016
wish this was updated. hope author is able to get past that writer's block soon
Divine Protector of Skyrim chapter 2 . 9/8/2015
Question, where did this saying "A wise man once told me that one must remember what they are fighting for, or the cause is already lost." Come from? Did you made it up or did it come from somewhere?
scarlettmeadows chapter 13 . 5/26/2015
...and I'm still wondering how Harry learned to read...maybe with Dudley over the summer? But that wasn't included. I really do love the story and your writing style, it's just these plot gaps that need to be sorted out :P

btw I do know that you're no longer updating this fic but I've checked the adopted version and your writing style remains excellent in comparison. Hence, I'm still reading this version :)
scarlettmeadows chapter 12 . 5/26/2015
I'm confused...Harry knew that Sirius was his godfather...and he knew about remus and peter as well... It was in his letter from his mother back in fic #1.
tanithlipsky chapter 15 . 2/20/2015
nice
DrowningDemons chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYY SO HAPPY HEDWIGS BACK YAY
LilPrincess95 chapter 9 . 1/3/2015
Ksilisab...basilisk...mirror monster...petrifies in refelection... I see what you did there. Go Luna
Jestrbob chapter 7 . 8/15/2014
Someplace in the dim reaches of 50 year memory an old comic books comes to mind. Thorne is a adversary of Batman.
UsernmeInvalidGoAway chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Sal is salathare slytherine an ric is Godric Gryffindor!
theaceoffire chapter 3 . 5/22/2014
OH FUCK TRIBBLES, we are ALL going to die.
Kittens Kat chapter 15 . 3/17/2014
I WILL MISS READING YOUR STORY! THANK YOU!
jayswing96 chapter 1 . 3/2/2014