Reviews for Blind Faith: Slytherin's Heir
Divine Protector of Skyrim chapter 2 . 9/8/2015
Question, where did this saying "A wise man once told me that one must remember what they are fighting for, or the cause is already lost." Come from? Did you made it up or did it come from somewhere?
scarlettmeadows chapter 13 . 5/26/2015
...and I'm still wondering how Harry learned to read...maybe with Dudley over the summer? But that wasn't included. I really do love the story and your writing style, it's just these plot gaps that need to be sorted out :P

btw I do know that you're no longer updating this fic but I've checked the adopted version and your writing style remains excellent in comparison. Hence, I'm still reading this version :)
scarlettmeadows chapter 12 . 5/26/2015
I'm confused...Harry knew that Sirius was his godfather...and he knew about remus and peter as well... It was in his letter from his mother back in fic #1.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 15 . 2/20/2015
nice
DrowningDemons chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYY SO HAPPY HEDWIGS BACK YAY
LilPrincess95 chapter 9 . 1/3/2015
Ksilisab...basilisk...mirror monster...petrifies in refelection... I see what you did there. Go Luna
Jestrbob chapter 7 . 8/15/2014
Someplace in the dim reaches of 50 year memory an old comic books comes to mind. Thorne is a adversary of Batman.
NoraTheeNinth chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Sal is salathare slytherine an ric is Godric Gryffindor!
theaceoffire chapter 3 . 5/22/2014
OH FUCK TRIBBLES, we are ALL going to die.
Kittens Kat chapter 15 . 3/17/2014
I WILL MISS READING YOUR STORY! THANK YOU!
jayswing96 chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Will this continue?
Guest chapter 9 . 10/22/2013
i suppose you made it on purpose that luna's monster was "basilisk" reversed )
Kage 5243 chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
g
jayleaf1 chapter 15 . 9/15/2013
WHAT?! PLEASE CONTINUE THIS!
jayleaf1 chapter 14 . 9/15/2013
LOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOL!
1,050 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »