Reviews for Peace Talks
1st female scarlet speedster chapter 1 . 2/24
Wow ABSOLUTELY GREAT!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
You might be a broke mo'fo when it comes to owning JLU, but certainly not in terms of writing skill. Good one shot.
Ni Castle chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Again I don't think this fic should have stayed only in one chapter, because it was very good
bat-with-butterfly-wings chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
This is great! So cute. Its okay I'm a sucker for happy endings too _
ladybrin chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
very nice fic- i love BMWW and i love a happy ending too- teehe
Vaneria Potter chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
I love this fic.

Honestly, I don't know how Diana hasn't just punched Batman and tied him to a chair long enough to finish a discussion on the blatently obvious attraction between them.

BTW, I'd love to appear in the Justice League OFU. I haven't written anything yet, but I'd love to enrol anyway. Do I need to send in an application?
HarpieQueenRose chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
AW!
anonymous chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
very good, BM and WW seem very in character, though he was a little touchy-and happy endings are the best.
Icha chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
Kyoko-chan! Great!

Sorry that I hardly take a look at the site these days - got deadlines in front of me. But this is VERY nice! Including the kiss in the end. You should continue. But if you could enlight me, what did the JL actually do in Doomsday that lead to Batman thinking of them as the Justice Lords? I didnt follow the JLU episodes as I would like to :-(
Averroes chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
Good. Begs for sequels considering the changing relationships within the league, and between the JL and Earth governments (note: I'm not restricting the term relationship to just those of a romantic turn - while your story deals with the romantic relationship between Diana and Bruce, it also alludes to those between BM and the other JLers). Looking forward to future work.
killertrees chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
Aw. I like happy endings too! :)

As always, my vote is more than a one-shot!
InuFire chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
that was cute
Dora87 chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Really nice, lovely, and a little funny, I love it, keep up the great work, I cant wait to read more :D
Purest Poison chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
This was a very interesting first chapter to which I hope is first of many. *crosses fingers* I think that if you do continue this story, it will prove to be most interesting. _