Reviews for Barely There
Coco-Minu chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Sweet. I really like it, but I have to wonder what would have happened if he said no.
lover143 chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Aw! Very kawaii and yet sexy...Nice combo. I have never read a thing like it. And that's a good thing. _.
nejix321 chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
Really good i liked it keep it up you probably add to this.
yosshi chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Damnit. Whats it with you and your work? -kick- It's all amazing. ;-; I wish I had your talent.
SeaGoatsUnite chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
I know you wrote this a while ago, but, I just started reading more of these C2 stories. I liked your characterization. You did a great job executing both of thier personalities and made this a very well coordinated one-shot. Cheers to you.
Ohohen chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Whee...that was cute...! D
nejitenten chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
I love this fic! It has been short, but it has been perfect!

continue like this!-
Deans chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
I love your style. It's the simplicity that means so much. I love it! And I love the awkwardness. :)
FinaIity chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
I liked that. Short and sweet.
Peliqua chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
This was great. :) I've never really felt that Neji and Tenten could end up being a lovey-dovey pair like NaruHina or SakuNaru could end up being, just because the entirety of their relationship is built on fighting one another - So it makes sense that they would want each other physically more than love each other, if only marginally. A very interesting angle to have taken.

I likes me some o' that fic, yo.

~alex
moonlightpath chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
kawaii!
FireDragonBL chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
_ lol more good nejitenten!

keep up the good work lol

-BL
happykid chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
that was nice! )
HimeHeenim chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
sweet~

hope you'll write some more!
Aki-Child chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
aww.."kiss me"..that's so cute! nice fic!