Reviews for Fast Cars and Freedom
Team Blue chapter 12 . 8/10/2005
Milking the Bull and Hutch's new car horn! ROFL!

This story has been a wonderful read. Good job! )
Kreek chapter 11 . 8/7/2005
Hi,

LOL at this line:

"I thought they didn't believe in bridges in Hazzard County." "Maybe this was an accident."

Great humor, good chapter. Thanks for sharing.

Team Blue chapter 11 . 8/5/2005
"Not again," Hutch groaned, ignoring the pain in his back as he sunk down in his seat.

"But look," Starsky pointed, "There's a bridge."

"I thought they didn't believe in bridges in Hazzard County."

"Maybe this was an accident."

ROFL! One of the few bridges in Hazzard looks to be. )

Another great chapter! Rosco opening his mouth at the most inopportune times was perfect. And naturally Boss would rather lose the diamonds then have these two cops going through the stuff in his office. LOL Although losing the diamonds was a might painful.

Can't wait to see the wrap!
Rebelcat chapter 11 . 8/5/2005
This story has just been so much fun, right from the start!

Your portrayal of Rosco and Boss Hogg is dead on - I can even hear them talking.

My favorite line: "Rosco, I swear… when they was handin' out brains, you was hiding."
sunnygirl91 chapter 6 . 8/4/2005
well, well, well...my two favortie shows FINALLY put together in a story. brilliance! ive waited too long! bravo! and encore (literally)
SilentTrainConductor chapter 11 . 8/3/2005
HEe hee! Aww! Story is almost over T-T

But the ride was sure fun! *giggles* Silly Rosco...

Hee hee!

Another race! I love that, thanks so much for sharing such a fun story *hug*

Eagerly awaiting the next chappy!

STC
Kreek chapter 10 . 7/31/2005
Hi

This just isn't one of Hutch's better days, isn't it? *g*. And I feel another chase and jump is coming up! I loved this chapter. A real DOH one. Thanks for sharing!

Rebelcat chapter 10 . 7/31/2005
I know I told you before, but my favorite thing about this whole chapter is how you manage to convey the really unsettling feeling of stepping right into the middle of an actual episode of the Dukes of Hazzard. Hutch is absolutely right - he and Starsky ARE irrelevant, because this sort of thing is going to play out just the way it has to, with or without them, every single week without end (or at least for the next several years).

Man, TV-land is a weird, weird place to live...
Team Blue chapter 10 . 7/30/2005
Yay! Another chapter! I can just picture Hutch's reactions to Boss Hogg (along with breaking and entering. LOL). Welcome to Hazzard County, Hutch. ROFL.

Then of course for Boss to blab right out about the diamonds in front of S&H...well, typical Boss. ROFL. I'm already hearing the line from "The Big Heist" when Boss hollars about his stolen liquor money and then blames Rosco. "Can't you keep your mouth shut! In public place!" LOL.

And now the chase is on! Hang on to whatever's left Hutch! )

Can't wait to read more!
Creedo chapter 10 . 7/30/2005
okay so what is next, who gets the Dukes first. Boss and Rosco or Starsky and Hutch...still staying tuned for more. Loved the line about the blindfold...Starsky's kind of
SilentTrainConductor chapter 10 . 7/29/2005
*giggles* This story is so much fun! I love Hutch's look #12 *snickers*

You capture their bantering really well! *hees*

""Not only can she drive 'em, she can fix 'em too," Bo boasted. "Last year, Luke taught her how to assemble a carburetor, blindfolded."

Hutch looked to Starsky with a raised eyebrow. "Sounds like your kinda date. The blindfolded part, I mean."

"

That was a great ribbing on Hutch's part, thanks so much for writing the guys like this!

Look forward to more D!

-STC
Kreek chapter 9 . 7/24/2005
Hi ya,

Oh poor Hutch, with his history in car crashes this really must be hard of him.

I loved this scene. I could see the action being played out in my head as I read it. Thanks for sharing!

Team Blue chapter 9 . 7/23/2005
This is a great story! I love the connection with the two cars and adventure of the four driving across country, the characterizations are right on and the race between the Dukes and S&H and jumping the creek bed was awesome! Looking forward to more chapters!
Ecri chapter 9 . 7/23/2005
WOW! This is great! Your characterization of everyone involved is just right. Love the race! Love Luke saving Hutch when he was on fire and Starsky feeling guilty that it wasn't him who saved Hutch!

The interaction between the four main characters is perfect. More soon?
Creedo chapter 9 . 7/21/2005
Great race scene...Loved it and saw it playing in my mind...Poor Hutch...Ready for more.
72 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »