Reviews for Fast Cars and Freedom
Rebelcat chapter 9 . 7/21/2005
I know I told you before, but I'll say it again - I *loved* this car chase!

Wonderful chapter!
Tikatu chapter 9 . 7/20/2005
That last line had me laughing out loud! What a great race! But now Starsky is really going to have to get himself a musical horn like the Dukes have. He's just got to! Just have to figure out what song would be appropriate, that's all.
SilentTrainConductor chapter 9 . 7/20/2005
LOL! Wowsers! That was bloody brilliant! *G*!

*luvs yous* Every sentence was a joy to read, I especially liked how they both met up with their own cars, and how ...here, these lines

""Come on, where's your sense of adventure?"

"Back home, chasing down armed criminals," Hutch flat-lined as cars drifted together once more.

"

Great! And how Hutch tough talked fer Starsky? *squees merrily* So cute!

Mas por favor!

Y Gracias!

-Steph
Nash Carter chapter 8 . 7/16/2005
oh, i loved that. starsky and chickens, too cute. and the contest, too. now i keep seeing him with a bow and arrow, trying to catch the bad guys :)
Rebelcat chapter 8 . 7/15/2005
You know, reading your story makes me wish I could spend the summer hanging out with all four guys at the Duke place...

Please don't feel like you have to hurry with this story, and don't let the pressures of plot rush you along. It's nice to meander along and just enjoy being in Hazzard County with Starsky and Hutch.
Starsky's Strut chapter 8 . 7/15/2005
So... when are you gonna have Starsky try to milk a bull? *G* I could see Bo and Luke try to trick him into doing that.

Starsky-"She looks differant, um... bigger then the other cows"

Bo- "Sh! You'll hurt her feelings!"

Luke- "Yeah, cows are sensitive... he *cough* SHE is more sensitive then the others... cuz she's a little differant"

Starsky (whispering)"She only has... um, one... you know..." *pointing*

BO- "Sh! Just talk nice to hi- um, HER..." *winking at Luke* Who is struggling NOT to laugh out loud.

ETC... Tee Hee!
SilentTrainConductor chapter 8 . 7/15/2005
*laughs* Oh I loved the little contest! That was so much fun to read! Especially the last line *giggles*

I once again adored the chickens, and I loved these lines here...

"Starsky entered the living room and found his partner sitting on the floor with his bare back to the chair that Daisy was occupying. Her long legs were on either side of Hutch as she leaned forward, gently rubbing a cream onto the lesser of Hutch's burns. His partner looked… happy."

LOL I can just imagine the expression on Hutch's face.

Thanks for the update!

Look forward to more D

STC
Creedo chapter 8 . 7/15/2005
Must say that last part intrigued me...What is ol' Rosco P. Coltrain up tp now? Loved the image of Starsky collecting the eggs...He he he...Keep it up

Delia
Kreek chapter 8 . 7/15/2005
Hi ya,

Another chicken scene! YAY. I loved the contest. It seems like S and H are really enjoying themselves. More please...

Kreek.
SilentTrainConductor chapter 7 . 7/14/2005
Hee hee! I loved the bit with Daisy and Hutch, and of course Starsky with the chickens *giggles* This story always manages to pu t a smile on my face!

Thank you so much and look forward to an update!

-STC
Creedo chapter 7 . 7/12/2005
LOL at the last line there...to tell you the truth alot of this chapter made me smile...not only do you have S & H down, but you are doing a great job with all the Dukes...Keep up the great work. I think I am straightened out now with the chapters...was confused for a bit, but now I am okay...

Thanks,

SGal
Nash Carter chapter 7 . 7/11/2005
hey, cute! nice description of that place. (now i'm getting curious about that show, too *g*!) loved the part about starsky and the chickens. poor hutch, getting whacked like that, but at least he also gets the girl. nice of starsky to wish for a *second* female duke, not even thinking of taking her away from hutch :)

really nice chapter, looking forward to part 8!
Starsky's Strut chapter 6 . 7/10/2005
I like Starsky and the chickens.

"Cluck?"

Too funny.
Kreek chapter 6 . 7/8/2005
LOL!

Loved the chicken scene! Can't wait for more!

Kreek.
Rebelcat chapter 6 . 7/8/2005
This chapter was a lot of fun!

I love the various little touches, such as the songbirds circling Hutch's head, or the very Hitchcockian chickens, or the guys' competitive behavior over Daisy. There are too many good parts in this chapter to pick out just one!

I'm looking forward to reading more...

BG!