Reviews for Fast Cars and Freedom
Kreek chapter 5 . 7/6/2005
Hi Emily,

I love the way you manage to describe both the chemistry between S and H, And B and L. I also think you did a great job on the interaction between the four in general. And you had Hutch hurt... my kind a story! I could really picture him lying in the back, catching Starsky's smile in the mirror. Brilliantly written. Thanks for sharing, and I can't wait for more.

Kreek.
Tikatu chapter 5 . 7/3/2005
This has been a fun romp so far! I can hardly wait until Starsky and Hutch come across Boss Hogg and Roscoe for themselves.
Nash Carter chapter 5 . 7/3/2005
*g* nice chapter; loved the part about the cow *lol*!
Rebelcat chapter 5 . 7/1/2005
Aw... poor, sore Hutch! I'm really hoping Daisy Duke can administer some TLC when they finally get to the farm.

So, when do I get to read the NEXT chapter, huh?

I can't wait to see how Starsky manages on the farm (especially once he meets a real chitlin!). The whole bit with the cow was priceless - I could just see the confused expression on that animal's face.
Creedo chapter 5 . 6/30/2005
LOL Rosco P Coltain...Boy did that bring back memories. Poor Hutch on a car chase like that with his injuries. Maybe Cooter will fix up his car in a proper manner fittin' these visitin' cops. Wait till they meet Enos, and Boss Hogg. Waiting for the next one, anytime now...

SGal
Kreek chapter 4 . 6/25/2005
I enjoy the dialogue between the four guys. Keep that up!

Kreek.
SilentTrainConductor chapter 4 . 6/25/2005
*squeaks happily* This story is so much fun! I loved the bar fight...everything is so wonderfully written out, this could've easily been an episode D! Poor Hutch, having to face the hotel pool even though he didn't want to, what an exciting chapter!

You have an amazing ability in portraying actions in stories, I look forward to the next update!

-STC
Jane G chapter 4 . 6/24/2005
Not a fan of The Dukes, but enjoying this anyway. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Creedo chapter 4 . 6/24/2005
Another fine chapter. Who were these boys? I hope we find out soon. Loved the 'concrete pond' comment...Keep up the good work, I'm looking forward to the next installment...
Rebelcat chapter 4 . 6/24/2005
This is fun! I particularly like the comic timing of certain events - like the sprinklers coming on, or the fact that we just *know* Hutch is going to end up in the pool somehow.

And poor Hutch is just not having any luck this trip at all, lol!
Creedo chapter 3 . 6/23/2005
Sorry it took me a while to review this chapter...I loved it. Love Bo, Luke, Starsky, Hutch, Sally...you name it! Great action...I am moving on to four...
Alone Dreaming chapter 3 . 6/22/2005
:) Good as ever... Continue please! Poor guys...all beaten and bruised already and only three chapters into the story... *g*

-Alone Dreaming
Nash Carter chapter 3 . 6/19/2005
nice action scene! keep it up :)
Rebelcat chapter 3 . 6/17/2005
Wonderful! I love what you've done with this chapter, and you know what?

BTW, poor Hutch's general malaise now makes *perfect* sense - thirteen hours trapped in a car with Bo Duke talking non-stop! I still love that scene where he thinks he's still driving, lol!
Nash Carter chapter 2 . 6/11/2005
ok, i admit i've never seen that show, but i still like this. funny, and i like the cars (though of course i like the torino better than the general *g*)!
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »