Reviews for Fast Cars and Freedom
Kreek chapter 2 . 6/11/2005
*VBG* Loved what you did with this chapter. The 'him' and the 'her' thingy: LOL. Also loved Hutch's line: 'What's a Cooter?'

I wonder where you'll be taking this story! It's a funny one. Keep it up!

Kreek
Rebelcat chapter 2 . 6/10/2005
Aw, you're welcome! It's a treat for me, really, because I get to read the next chapter even sooner than everyone else - and then I get to talk about it, too!

I really like what you've done with this chapter, and I'm eagerly anticipating the next.

I think the part I enjoyed the most was this bit:

Starsky gave Hutch his best 'Who, me?' look. "Hutch, just look at them. They're unlucky, lost hillbillies."

Hutch risked a look behind him. Bo had his face to the sky, watching a plane fly overhead, and Luke was running his hand over the hood of a souped-up Pontiac.

"Point taken."
Alone Dreaming chapter 2 . 6/10/2005
*grin* Lovely. *suppresses a giggle* You do such a great job portraying the guys. I love it. Really- I've read your other stories on Bay City Library. When I first read your writing I thought- WOW- that's Starsky and Hutch...

I can't wait for the next chapter! :) I'll do my best to review... I'm not too good at that.

-Alone Dreaming
Creedo chapter 2 . 6/10/2005
Very neat... Again, brings two of the shows I enjoyed together. Of course, you Starsky and Hutch down, but you're also doing a fantastic job with Bo and Luke, DANG!

Thanks for the entertainment...I am enjoying this
wuemsel chapter 2 . 6/10/2005
I always thought of the Torino as a she too. ;)

I just love this story, its SO Starsky. *grin*

Move the magic fingers - Im ready for more! *nod eagerly*
Starsky's Strut chapter 2 . 6/9/2005
Can't wait to see where you will go with this.

I used to live about 50 miles from where Tom Wopat (Luke Duke) grew up. *Sigh* so close, yet so far. What is it about those guys with dark curly hair that I like so much? *SIGH*
rainey chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
You've got me hooked. I love it! I can't wait to read on. Very well written. Loved that line "It was the crash that was heard around the world."
wuemsel chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
*grin* Cant WAIT for this to be updated. After having read it a couple of times more, Ive to admit Im willing to forgive ya for having killed the tomato. (Woulda loved to the see "your" car in the show... *grin* I bet orange woulda suited them.)

Move the magic fingers!
Rebelcat chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Oh boy... I can't wait to find out how the General Lee got all the way out to Bay City (which is in California, right?). Not to mention the vision of our ethnically-Jewish Starsky riding around in a car with a Confederate flag painted on the roof. I'm also having fun just imagining what Huggy will have to say when he sees it, lol!

And what if Bo and Luke want their car back (as I imagine they will)?

Okay, I LOVE this concept - VERY original, and funny!
Creedo chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Dukes of Hazzard was another favorite show of mine. So I loved to see them merge. Where are Bo and Luke? Great job. But I do feel sorry for Hutch, he's pretty tall to be trying to climb in and out of the window. *ouch* Keep it coming.
SilentTrainConductor chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
E! Dukes of Hazzard XD! The two finally meet! This was handled so perfectly and I loved the quotes *lol*

Details where wonderful, the reactions of the dog and the rat after the crash, everyone's reaction after the crash XD General Lee *lol*

You are great XD *bows down*

Please continue!

-SilentTrainConductor
Jan in VA chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
Hi!

I love "Starsky's" Torino, but I'm from the South so The General Lee is a close 2nd! GRIN! Way to go merging 2 fandoms in 1 story!

Type to you later! God Bless!

Jan in VA