Reviews for Knight of the Heavens
good story
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
OMG I LOVE this story SOOOO MUCH! Please continue it! also, could you make a sequel that takes place during th equest to destroy the Ring? I would love to see the reactions of the rest of the fellowship!
Elphpirate chapter 22 . 7/14/2008
I really liked this story, and would love to see it continued. If that means a rewrite, that's fine with me. update again soon.
Me Llamo Berry chapter 22 . 6/24/2008
I just read this today and... I love it! I would prefer it if you finished it and then did a rewrite, 'cause I really don't want to wait for the next chapter!
Elven Warrior Princess chapter 22 . 6/24/2008
Heya! Long, long time no see. I see you changed your name.

I think you should continue with it, I thoroughly enjoyed reading it so far and I really don't see what you find wrong with it, I think it's brilliant and the idea is totally different, I love it :D.

Hope to hear from you real soon.

Ride free, citizen.
Katie chapter 22 . 6/24/2008
I liked pretty much all of it. I don't remember any specific parts that I disliked. In fact, when I saw what looked like an update this morning, I got excited about another chapter. I would read a rewrite, but I would continue reading the original as well if you decided to finish this one.
siana chapter 21 . 6/24/2008
i like this story :) go on. it's funny
Elphpirate chapter 21 . 5/2/2008
I just found this story again! I hope you update soon!
PhelpstwinsandElftwins chapter 21 . 11/25/2007
Oh, please update, realy fast!
artistic sprite chapter 21 . 11/13/2007
Cool! Do please write more dragon stories again with Thranduil and Legolas? I like Dragon Thranduil and Legolas!
SeeJaye chapter 21 . 4/19/2007
up-date please!
Maze2010 chapter 21 . 10/30/2006
Great chapter, nice to know their are other's out there.
Elven Warrior Princess chapter 21 . 10/29/2006
Aw Cal's in love, isn't that sweet. Please let there be more of Thranduil in the next chapter. And great job with this chapter, it has both light-heartedness and seriousness - a great combination.
Kitsune chapter 21 . 10/28/2006
e, so Haldir is a dragon as well?... wouldn't that mean his brothers Orophir and Rumil are as well? Ah little Rumil would be a cute dragon me thinks. _

(will happily drag Vincent away from the madness as long as Cloud can also be grabbed in the confusion -dang but angsty boys are fun!)
Elven Warrior Princess chapter 20 . 8/5/2006
This was a very well done chapter, it's good to hear from you again. I'm so sorry about your grandmother, I know what its like to lose yours, anyway keep up with the great work