Reviews for Leap of Faith
Sentinel Sparrow chapter 9 . 6/23/2009
It took me atleast 20 seconds to understand the Pavlovian thing.

Poor dog.

HOW do you come up with such hillarious shit!

And .BRILLIANT at these.

Though I think I read on LJ that you got bored of Chastine?

Don't. Please? :(
Pampers Baby Dry chapter 9 . 9/10/2008
my god, i can never get enough of this story, this is atleast my fifth time reading it, its just really good, see yha
Animejo chapter 9 . 4/6/2007
Yes, Chas should dress in drag more often. Especially if it earns us a possessive!Constantine or more snoggage. You are the Chastine queen.
Tibbar Sabertooth chapter 9 . 2/16/2007
Heya Dakota-Jones,

SWEET! LMFAO, Chas in drag, lol!

well done, love it! :)

MeBeShe4815 chapter 9 . 9/16/2006
Wow! Please continue! This is really good!
Nimes chapter 9 . 3/20/2006
I just kissed John.

I just got shot.

If my psychology teacher heard that, he’d start off on the whole Pavlov conditioning thing.

my favriote part of the whole chappy! my psy teach would be the same way.
Rivana chapter 9 . 11/29/2005
That whole thing was just supercute. Thank You!

Vittaria chapter 9 . 8/22/2005
This story is just- well - awesome! It's terrifically cute and funny but at the same time very well-grounded, an awesome mix. Keep up the good work!
itsasledgehammer chapter 9 . 8/18/2005
EPP! My new fav pairing, thanks to you. YAY! Now you know that because of this kick ass fic I love this pairing now. So please update! I REALLY love thiS!
Setg'-in chapter 9 . 8/8/2005
that was...BLOODY BRILLIANT! omg that was so awsome...hehehe...poor chase had do go through so much...well see yha
Zanica Black chapter 9 . 7/29/2005
I love it I love it I love it! Continue soon please! And I think you should make it M for the next chapter because I demand that you put some sexy slash between everyones favorite boys in the next chapter!
nidriel chapter 9 . 7/25/2005
Omg, this is great. I love it. The last line killed me. Have to add this to favourites, this is just hilarious.

Thank you for writing this, I truly enjoyed.
Kitten chapter 9 . 7/24/2005
Aw *coos* That was such a cute fanfic. I loved every minute of it, and I'm going to print it off! Aw *keeps on cooing* I loved it. I mean, really, really loved it. You did a wonderful job, and I hope to see more John/Chas done by you. _~ Keep it up! _

P.S. Email me if you happen to write another John/Chas one, ne? .~
CrimsonCrow chapter 9 . 7/24/2005
Wow... That was so great... Are you going to write more? Please do... it would make me extremely happy. You write very well...*Nods and grins.*
Ericka Jane chapter 9 . 7/23/2005
I'm in love with this fic, really, I am. It's an original twist on the usual Chastine plot, LOVE IT! Update soon, please.