Reviews for A New Life
arcanasage chapter 8 . 12/5/2013
Loved the story, it can be difficult to find a ranma pokemon crossover that I like. Please come back to this story and continue writing it.
pensuka chapter 8 . 7/27/2013
i wonder how brock will react seeing ranma again
Ranmayamabushi chapter 8 . 4/26/2013
3 fun story, I hope it continues one day, keep up the good work and thanks for sharing!
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Ranmaleopard chapter 8 . 10/9/2011
This is extremely good and interesting! I can't stop re-reading it! Please continue this! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Slytherson chapter 8 . 9/5/2011
please write more of this rare poke/ranma crossover it is so amazing to read! :) please continue!
Slytherson chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
this is pretty interesting hope no one tries to stalk Ranma to this new world! Looking for to reading the next chapter so gotta go! :)
Catoust chapter 4 . 7/4/2011
If you're still there' continue? Oh and can I have permission to use the Blood Mirror and Handler? Those are interesting ideas for Ranma/Pokemon
raintheblood177 chapter 8 . 9/30/2010
i think that ranma should get multiple girls like sabrina erika for starters but i also think some of his female pokemon should take a humanoid form because they like him so much like bast and magicarp i also think he should rescue a female eevee from a rocket lab that was experiminted on to switch back and forth between it's evolutions and he should get a mistreviss to counteract sabrina's haunter and an absol because their both walking disasters.
allora123 chapter 8 . 2/13/2010
when next chapter?
Kithrin chapter 8 . 11/4/2009
interesting, keep it up.
CopyZero chapter 8 . 4/28/2009
I an inclined to agree with you about the quality of Ranma pokemon fics. So far you have a great story, heres to hoping that you update soon
bebepantheon chapter 8 . 10/27/2008
I just wanted to say this is the first time for me reading a Ranma crossover wth Pokemon. Quite fun actually. Can't wait for the next chapter!
chm01 chapter 8 . 8/24/2008
please tell me you will eventually update this one ( preferably this year)
DeltaKyuubi chapter 8 . 8/16/2008
cool story cant wait till you update