Reviews for Of Australians and Crossdressers
PrepPunkWannabe chapter 3 . 2/20/2007
Ugh...musical That 70's Show and this fanfic are a really bad combo...especially when you've been eating chocolate cake and drinking a coke float. I'm cracking up, seriously. That statute of Hitler...and dry-cleaning tomoatoes...wow...
PrepPunkWannabe chapter 2 . 2/20/2007
Finished Chapter 2, woot!

Howdy...Nice story. I like the first chapter better than the second, I have to say...it's amusing. The beginning and the last line on the second chapter are funny. I like the fact that Varon made a comment about Amelda's shirt, and about his hair...my sister and I, when we first saw him, yeah...we made the same comments so it's amusing to see it in a story. Hard to help the fact that his shirt looks like a sports bra...

I look forward to reading the rest!

~PPW
BWARGH chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
this is, by far, the funniest and best fic i've ever read!

i'm a huge fan of varon and amelda and that just summed varon's idiocy up perfectly _ very very cute fic

I LOVED IT
Undertaker of the Sith chapter 5 . 8/11/2006
LOL Oh wow. Too funny, mate. I seriously died laughing each chapter. I LOVE Amelda and Varon..._
Sanaka chapter 5 . 6/27/2006

XD

...i sincerely cannot think of a better way to spend my summer than reading fics about the life of varon and amelda. please update.
Nevermind chapter 4 . 6/9/2006
...Wouldn't the correct answer be 5?
Sour Schuyler chapter 5 . 5/1/2006
He he. Nice magic trick. I didn't really like the last sentence, though... it didn't seem to fit, I guess.
Sour Schuyler chapter 4 . 5/1/2006
HA ha ha ha ha! Impossible math problems and insults. This was great. I loved it when Mai called them "strudels."
Setine chapter 5 . 2/20/2006
Thank you.

It's all YOUR fault that I'm comPELLED to write snarky Dartz and a fairly odd couple Varon and Amelda.

It's all YOUR fault.
Sapadu chapter 5 . 2/12/2006
I liked it- it reminded me of Yuki and Kyou's bickering from Fruits Basket.
Bellebelle3 chapter 5 . 2/7/2006
[laughs for an enterity]
silver replies chapter 5 . 2/2/2006
LOL I love this story.
The Psychotic One chapter 5 . 1/21/2006
Eh... just read your author note. I've been grounded from the computer, and the school's internet won't let me on

Holy flip! You're leaving? Who reported your story? They'll be tiny infinitesimal pieces of charred flesh by the time I'm done with them! Just let me know who it is; I'll flame the living crap out of them for starters.

Damn, I hate idiotic writers who do this kind of crap. I'm sorry that your "Anzu-bashing" fic got deleted. God, I'm really starting to hate this site.

I thought your stories were awesome. Who cares what those idiots think? That's their problem if they want to be bitchy and jealous. But, I can understand if you want to leave. Although I can promise you that a good many of us will miss your wit and sarcasm (myself included).

Ja ne!

The Psychotic One

P.S. Again, let me know who reported your story. That was just infuriating and completely honorless.
Guardian of Atlantis chapter 3 . 12/31/2005
Turns out Gardner is old english for Gardener. So Anzu's english name would sound strangely (if pronouced in a particular way) as a 'tea gardener'
Guardian of Atlantis chapter 5 . 12/31/2005
Very funny. I love this story and the insults