Reviews for Yin & Yang
Sanao Mikaru chapter 5 . 3/12/2011
I like your story o
Nebelkind chapter 6 . 9/15/2008
Hey there! You still writinng this?
Silver Star Celine chapter 6 . 8/19/2007
It's 2007! And you still haven't updated! PlZ PlZ Update!
Inyx Dawn chapter 6 . 7/17/2007
UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!
KaiPhoenix chapter 6 . 6/28/2007
*stares in horror at the amount of time before author-san can resume writting before breaking down into sobs*

... *brother looks on in confusion before reading announcement...comprehension dawns on his face before he knocks Kai out so she can sleep out her misery for a few hours*

...she really likes the story...her reactions have always been a little..extreme...
ni-you-wo-de-xin chapter 6 . 12/3/2006
it's december 2006! can you please update? OMG! The lsat chapter was like, so sad at the begginging I almost cried!
strength-91-possibility-none chapter 6 . 6/25/2006
all i have to say is that you should update soon before people start getting really angry! :P
Roze Alchemist chapter 6 . 1/23/2006
Gah! Update! *dies* I love this story and ned to read more!
chibikuro rose-sama chapter 6 . 12/30/2005
i hope you update soon.
Fractured Dreams chapter 6 . 11/30/2005
poor you! Don't worry, i'm happy to wait patiently! I hope you're not letting that stress kill you! Goodluck for you finals project! i hope you do well!
Kasai-Okasu chapter 6 . 11/28/2005
Good Luck!

Kasai
Yum2 chapter 6 . 11/28/2005
Hi Sheera !

No worries I can understand both the fact that you have a lot of work and the fact that you like Bleach !

I'll wait for your plot bunnies to become a little more cooperative ! Or I'll make them ! XD
Concubine99 chapter 5 . 9/26/2005
wow...this is really good! Just watch out for a couple grammar erros but that's about it! I hope you continue the great work!
Krows Scared chapter 5 . 9/1/2005
Oh WOW! I've read Shinobi Guards and it's one of my favourites and have just found yours...I say again WOW! this is brilliant and I hope there's going to be some more
Kaaera chapter 5 . 8/14/2005
Aww, I guess it's almost done then, huh. Just the last interlude left? :( Oh well. Anyway, it was very good! I did get a little confused, but that's because I didn't go back and read chapter 2 again and had been gone for 3 weeks before this, so... D Keep up the great work, I look forward to more Naruto stories from you!