Reviews for Public Bathing
Shae Vizla chapter 1 . 7/9
Very amusing. Ino discover that Sasuke had others interests and that her own sensei had... big attributes. Poor Naruto doesn't undestand how he ended in this situation but doesn't seem to mind. At least, their encounter was so public that everybody will know very soon, but I think Sakura will need some time to accept their relationship : at least, Ino give up as soon she realized he prefered boy and doesn't have any chance with him.
RoniBopShop chapter 1 . 6/29
Oh that was nice and I couldn't keep from smiling :)
senychicken chapter 1 . 6/18
THIS WAS FRUCKING GREAT! THE BEST! LOOOOOVED IT!
Emerald Time chapter 1 . 2/19
LMFAO! I almost died! Love it!
A Fan chapter 1 . 2/19
400!

Probs how many times I read this delight.
skyeza chapter 1 . 2/19
Okay I truly believe that this is one the the best fan fictions ever!. I know that it has been years since you wrote this, but i was hoping you would finish it. Make it into a story please
no sex chapter 1 . 2/11
no fwickin sex u bich i cent belive i read all that with a dick in my hands ready to explode for no secs!1! ged demmit u fuk..
PerdidoKitsune chapter 1 . 1/9
I'm unsure if this was supposed to be a lemon or a comedy but tho it has a hint of lemony goodness I must say this fanfic is adorable. Tho no wonder Kurenai is after him if he really is that big.
TREEHYUN chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD I ALMOST CHOKE ON MY LIFE ON THAT RE-EDITED UCHIHA INTRO YOU HOLY MOTHER OF GENIUS
I

i love yOU AUTHOR YOU'RE BRILLIANt
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Hahaha! I love this story! Especially the mirror part! X'D
Kiame chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Whoehoe! Move to the Netherlands :)! Come on Sasuke and Naruto; just move to the Netherlands! Thank you for sharing btw I loved it; really funny :p.
Codename Jellybean chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Hhvhvvfcvc this was awesome! :3
Manillalu chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Hahahaha! Hilarious! I was curious, and it was totally worth reading for the laughs! It's an absolute riot!
TEAM SasuNaruHina chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
contuie
anon chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
This is my third read and it is still hilarious.