Reviews for Dragons Make Better Masters After All
mokuba1330 chapter 4 . 2/22/2014
That was great! Sorry I haven't reviewed until now, but I needed to read on. Though at first it was hard to read Joey's accent. It was great! ;)
Nychell21 chapter 4 . 1/17/2014
Hoping 4 a trilogy & will read ur other stories!.
Nychell21 chapter 3 . 1/17/2014
Poor Mokie!*.*(srry Mokie but Please CONTINUE with theSTory)
Nychell21 chapter 2 . 1/17/2014
but i cant lie to u,this is a good place for cliffey but WHYYY,u r so mean(JK)!T-T
Nychell21 chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Kaiba's massive room!.
HAPPYgoLUCKY chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
KAWAII!UGYAAAAA!XD this is so sweet, i can't help but imagine this in the anime the anime's main story will completly change (i think) any way keep up the good work...:3...um... bye bye X3.
ShounenAiFangirl15 chapter 4 . 7/19/2011
OMG! This was soo filled with love! The fireplace scene was beautiful and hot, even thouh I realize Mokuba understands won't he be scarred for life? Haha, well anyways I loved this very much!
tk04 chapter 4 . 2/6/2011
I love the story. I just love it. Like always I love the sex between them and the choices of words you used to write this story. Thanks again for sharing it on .
Mymomwontletmegetanaccount chapter 4 . 2/1/2011
First of all, that was awesome! Second, you should totally make it a trilogy! I don't really know how though, maybe yugi and the gang coming to visit and the new couple having to explain everything? Third, I hate to point this out, but before they chased mokuba, weren't Joey and kaiba like totally drunk off of the drinking contest with the really alcoholic wine? Just saying, please don't kill me!
Sasu-Sama' Sarukiji-Sempai chapter 4 . 1/21/2011
I love it!
SeverusPotterSnape chapter 4 . 12/4/2010
sweet... do more.
edwardsgirl16 chapter 4 . 7/1/2009
please make a trilogy for this story. it was amazing! jou is so cute when he acts all innocent and puppy-like! u made Kaiba show a side of him that no other story i've read have ever done and u did it really well. good job!

_
Crazy4yaoi chapter 4 . 10/25/2008
you better make a sequel quick and now! This is one of the only story for this pairing that hasn't bored me to death on this site so I command you to write more. Thank you.
Andramir Armenienton chapter 4 . 6/1/2008
Oh, no! It sure wasn't too sappy! I think it was BEAUTIFUL! Certenly one of the most beautiful and cutest shounen ai/yaoi stories I have ever read!

I love this coupling...
Liisha2theMoon chapter 4 . 3/23/2008
Wow... that was too cute for words.