Reviews for Status Quo
CornflowerBlue chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
You just became one of my favorite authors. Your stories are the best!
serenityselena chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
nice sequel _
Neo cristal Serenity chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Loved the part when Lina was going to dragon slave Gourry lol! Good story; very funny and cute!
Omoni chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
Excellent. 3
Ai-Chan chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
you write them all so well XD Its hard to write Gourry but you pull it off extremely well. I think i'll finish your slayers fics tonight and leave your others for another night... yay
Please see chitoryu15 chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
A perfect sequal. What's with the Xelloss tap dancing naked down the street thing, though? Second time I've seen this in your fics. AH! MY EYES!
Stefanie2 chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
Erm...I've had that happen to me before. Several times
Reiyuka chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
Some very sweet and cuddly moments although not such a sweet ending as I had hoped. Still nice and amusing. Gourry definetly deserved that kick.
rockfreak2003 chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
hey great chapter! i hope this isn't the end! and i hope u updtae it soon ok bye!
linagabriev chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
Very nice. Although you might want to mention that it was a sequel to 'My Will' in the summary or at the beginning of the story. I was confused for a moment when I first started reading this.

Why don't you make this one big story instead of separating them into separate stories?

Is Zel going to come back? Will Amelia go with them to Zefielia to find Zel's cure?

One thing I can say about these two stories is that they have alot of originality, and keep you guessing and at the same time keep the characters in character. I didn't expect Gourry not to recognize her...

Anyways nice job so far. Keep up the great work.
Brenda chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
Cute story. I can't wait for the sequel!
Earth Star chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Very nice sequel! I laughed when Gourry didn't reconized Lina. Poor guy, but he did have it coming. Your longer Slayers fic sounds interesting. I can't wait to read it. _
Gerao-A chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Alandra: HA AHA HA HA, this was sure one funny fic.

Air Jay : I can understand Gourrys shock has he saw Lina with bigger breasts

Sunny: but Gourry taking the best of her was too much!