Reviews for The Journey of Chris

hey hey luv it
why chapter 4 . 7/3/2006
Write MORE, please!
Casteline chapter 4 . 6/28/2006
ooh oh. Please update soon. Its really good and I want to know what happens.
Why chapter 4 . 5/31/2006
It's such a good story!Please write more please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please and please!
RubbyKK chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
As a Charmed fan you are probably livid about the WV canceling the show. But pleas don’t think that, that means the permanent death of the charmed world. A group of fans are trying to get a spin off made about Chris and Wyatt, and we need all the help we can get so if you are interested in helping pleas go to for more information.

Joralie chapter 4 . 3/9/2006
write more!
DreamShadows chapter 4 . 2/14/2006
I really didn't know if I had reviewed on your story before... But I figured I might as well check it... This is an awesome story, and I read it some time ago, I just never got the chance to review it... Thank you for the review on my story... Please update soon!
RosietheMoogle chapter 4 . 2/11/2006
kitty whitty kate chapter 4 . 1/17/2006
COOL i wonder who they are? yes u defantly shoul continue and soon serously i want to know and two hesads is better than one so hurry up please
MR. SE7EN chapter 4 . 1/16/2006
keep going that was hot keep going
4everdreaming chapter 4 . 1/16/2006
Good story so far. Yes, please continue and update as soon as possible! Thanks for writing!
Embry chapter 4 . 1/16/2006
Awsome! keep writing!
Witty-Kate chapter 3 . 10/23/2005
oh i like this stori so far probably cus i like all chris storis lol update soon