Reviews for The Journey of Chris

hey hey luv it
why chapter 4 . 7/3/2006
Write MORE, please!
Casteline chapter 4 . 6/28/2006
ooh oh. Please update soon. Its really good and I want to know what happens.
Why chapter 4 . 5/31/2006
It's such a good story!Please write more please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please and please!
RubbyKK chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
As a Charmed fan you are probably livid about the WV canceling the show. But pleas don’t think that, that means the permanent death of the charmed world. A group of fans are trying to get a spin off made about Chris and Wyatt, and we need all the help we can get so if you are interested in helping pleas go to for more information.

~Karlie
Joralie chapter 4 . 3/9/2006
write more!
DreamShadows chapter 4 . 2/14/2006
I really didn't know if I had reviewed on your story before... But I figured I might as well check it... This is an awesome story, and I read it some time ago, I just never got the chance to review it... Thank you for the review on my story... Please update soon!
RosietheMoogle chapter 4 . 2/11/2006
OHH! INTERSETING!
kitty whitty kate chapter 4 . 1/17/2006
COOL i wonder who they are? yes u defantly shoul continue and soon serously i want to know and two hesads is better than one so hurry up please
MR. SE7EN chapter 4 . 1/16/2006
keep going that was hot keep going
4everdreaming chapter 4 . 1/16/2006
Good story so far. Yes, please continue and update as soon as possible! Thanks for writing!
Embry chapter 4 . 1/16/2006
Awsome! keep writing!
Witty-Kate chapter 3 . 10/23/2005
oh i like this stori so far probably cus i like all chris storis lol update soon