Reviews for At a Certain Point of View
the bird of the chapel chapter 10 . 5/24/2008
Hmm...least favorite chapter is Trust. I just...don't. Maybe it's a bit...disturbing xD

Good job.
the bird of the chapel chapter 2 . 5/24/2008
I quote from the fanfic Epistolary by Mithrigil in the final chapter:

"Pray for me, your Eminence (Sasarai). Pray for me specifically. There really is no one else left to."
the bird of the chapel chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
"You once joked that it’s cooler for a hero to just disappear after the war and I can only smile."

*sniffs*
ArchFaith chapter 10 . 6/14/2005
Hello there Kuroi! Whew, finally made some time to write a good review...

I actually really like this little series...the vignettes are touching and straight to the point, and some of the chapters really bring out a different side to the rune bearers than usually portrayed in a fanfic. But as I read them, I couldn't help feeling a sense of detachment...I know the whole point of the series is to have an anonymous person tell the story so the reader can relate, but I kind of felt like it was too vague...this is just me, but I'm a sucker for second person "you" stories, and I think this format may be effective if you perhaps think of revising the series and placing some names in there to give off just a *little* hint about who is being spoken about...again, I know the point was not to attach names, but the stories, while heartfelt, feel a little empty at times.

But you're a fantastic writer in your own right...write however you want and whoever you want to write about, and just 'go with the flow'. _
Suikorin chapter 9 . 6/4/2005
Kinda short *whines*, but I say that because I want more to read. I really like the "Love" chapter. Thanks for posting.