Reviews for Dust in the Wind, Over the Mountain
Measured chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
While this hasn't been updated in a while, I couldn't resist clicking and wow, glad I did. The plotline has quite a bit of promise, everything is very in-character and feels just right with the game. As an earlier reviewer mentioned, there's issues with the italic tags, but that's the only issue I can find here. Great stuff, I know it's been ages, but I'd love to see you guys continue
JapanManiac chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Please continue! Its really is genius and beautiful and I need moar!
Supperchunks chapter 1 . 1/28/2006

This has the makings of a decent story. You just might want to check to see if all your iitalics/i are coming out functional.

I'll be awaiting your next chapter!
Nameless chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
LOVE IT! This story is wonderfully well written with everyone in character. Please update!

I heart it so.
BUTTEREDROSIE chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
wow! This is really well written! I can't wait to see whats going on in Sybak! And it's so cute how zelos and Genus are getting jealous of each other. As for the shounen ai, it's zelos liking Lloyd right?

This story is great! Please keep writing!
angelskingarden chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
I... love it! Keep going. In a review there's supposed to be constructive critisism... um, more shounen-ai? Meh, just keep going with this fic and I'll be happy. By the way, it's great that Zelos isn't OC, he's completely in character.
E.S. Simeon chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Intresting... It would appear that Zelos is trying to get "attached" to Llyd isn't he? HAHAHA! that's great! anyway, write more...